(29)

EN MTLNovel

Home » Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE FPSMLHE » Chapter 29:

Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE Chapter 29:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

This is a chaotic war, and both sides are ill-intentioned. Even if they seem to be the same camp on the surface, they have different minds. This has caused even more chaotic results.

Originally, Du Xiangguo rebelled and cooperated with King Qin Nan to kill Sima Jiao, but unexpectedly, the situation took a turn for the worse. King Qin Nan suffered heavy casualties and King Qin Nan himself was seriously injured.

The information they got was fake, and the so-called Majesty who was killed by them was not Sima Jiao at all, but a fake to lead them to death. As for King Qin Nan's injury, apart from Du Xiangguo's plan, Chen Yun was behind the scenes.

Chen Yun thought that King Qin Nan should die too. If the timing of this death is grasped, the soldiers of the Yaozhou Mansion will be even more motivated to avenge the Lord. At this time, most of the servants and soldiers were stupid and loyal.

To destroy Sima Jiao, kill King Qin Nan, capture Du Xiangguo, Chen Yun thought about the three-bird strategy, but unexpectedly the plan could not keep up with the changes, and there was still an accident. King Qin Nan was seriously injured and dying, which was still in line with his assumptions, but Sima Jiao was fake, which caught him off guard. What stunned him even more was that Du Xiangguo, in order to convince King Qin Nan, he made a scene and was as badly wounded as King Qin Nan, but in the end he killed his backs.

Yes, this battle is a battle between snipes and clams. Chen Yun secretly has a group of victims' uprisings who are coaxed and supported by him, willing to serve him. Originally, after the snipe and clam fight, the vitality of the two sides was greatly injured, and the rebel army he had prepared early was able to beat them off guard behind the imperial army.

In the end, the battle between Du Xiangguo and King Qin Nan was indeed bloody, but the rebel army arranged by Chen Yun could not take advantage of the vacancy. Du Xiangguo’s son guarded the rear with his troops and fought the rebel army. , Because they had long expected, this time they fought a beautiful battle to win more with less, and those insurgents who hadn't become a climate were beaten to abandon their armor and armor.

This one was supposed to be the final battle that took place near Luojing. Because the plot was shifted all the way to the outside of Yaozhou City, it was finally superimposed bit by bit, resulting in a completely different result.

Chen Yun is very dissatisfied, and what makes him dissatisfied is still to come. The system prompts that the plot has once again greatly shifted and the important female partner Qin Wuxie is dead. Died almost twenty years early.

Chen Yun returned to the city and returned to the city. When no one saw him, his face twitched.

What's going on? He sent someone to investigate and found the body that had been cleaned outside the secret tunnel. He also grabbed a shivering thin man from the woods. This man was a little clever. It was Chen Yun who arranged for a female counterpart outside the city to prevent accidents. The protagonist Liao Tingyan, the person who took her to a new place temporarily. What happened was just such a coincidence. This thin man hid in the woods and saw Sima Jiao taking people away and killing him again. He was so scared that he almost didn't pee his pants.

Fortunately, the gray-clothed men's team came and went in a hurry, failing to notice him, a little man hiding in the woods, otherwise he might not be able to escape.