(7)

The sun on the grassland was blazing, and the sky blue was pure and bright. Even if Yin Ruxu was running around with Wo Tu, she was sweating, but she had never been so happy before, and it was the first time she knew that happiness is a thing. Such a simple thing.

"Are you hungry? I'll get you something to eat." Wotu never took dry food with him before he went out. He caught everything to eat, but this time he brought a few Wurizhuam to make it. The meatloaf and a pot of milk tea were specially brought to Yin Ruxu's belly. "You eat this first, I'll go and beat some rabbits."

There are many small animals on the grassland. They are used to digging holes in the ground. They are very keen. A little vibration on the ground can detect the danger. They quickly drill back into the hole. The hole under the ground is deep and tortuous, and usually drills. If you get into the hole, you can't catch them.

But Wotu is not an ordinary person. He has good eyes and excellent archery skills. He is far apart. When he sees something on the ground, he can immediately shoot it with an arrow and nail the little thing to the ground, more than an eagle in the sky. Be quick and alert.

He was familiar with hitting a few rabbits, and went to the stream to clean and peel them, "Look, this is a pika, it doesn't look good, hey this fat man."

Yin Ruxu didn't want to see this kind of picture, and was a little curious, took a peek, and then turned his head. Although I can't bear it when I watch it, I am very happy when I eat it. After all, it is really delicious. Wotu deserves to be a 'wild' man since he was a child. This prairie barbecue is very authentic. Yin Ruxu was not only fed by him, but even held up. He sat in the sun and was sleepy and couldn't help taking a nap.

Wotu spread her robe on the ground and let her lie on it for a nap.

"Sleep on this." Although the grass is soft, it can pierce people when lying on it. Wotu is not afraid of this, but the princess is different.

Yin Ruxu was seated on the robe by him, and he wanted to subconsciously reject it, but he felt very comfortable lying down, so he lay down. The nose is full of the scent of grass and sunlight, and Wotu's robe also has a refreshing breath. Yin Ruxu closed his eyes and thought, he must have taken a good bath and changed clothes.

She lay there, and after a while she fell into a daze, she didn't consciously curled up, and her whole body was shrunk on Wotu's robe. Wotu squatted while watching her sleep, feeling really cute in his heart, and reached out to touch her long eyelashes. Seeing Yin Ruxu's eyelids twitched, he quickly withdrew his hand. Yin Ruxu felt that the sun was too hot, and buried his face a bit evasively. Wotu blocked her from the sun, and suddenly thought, if he would take her out for a few more times. It is estimated that the sun will tan my wife.

It was interesting to think about it this way. He wanted to see what a tanned princess and daughter-in-law looked like.

Yin Ruxu woke up after a while, had enough food and drink to rest, and regained his energy.

She used to be in the palace, sitting in the same place almost every day, feeling depressed, her body was always bad, she couldn't eat and she didn't have the energy, but she came to the Wutu tribe for only two days. It's getting better and better.

The two climbed over the ridge and went to the valley below Huayuan. Yin Ruxu's skirt was covered with wild flowers, and the shoes on his feet were stained with flower juice. Wo Tu followed behind her, suddenly squatted down, took his hand under the flowers, and pulled out a gray and fluffy thing.

"Xuxu, what do you think this is?"

Yin Ruxu turned his head when he heard the sound, and found that he was holding an ear in his hand and his tail was short and meaty...what?