(14)

Nangongxian took his attendants and stood on the city looking at the convoy going east.

"City Lord, just let her go to the East City like this, in case..."

Nangongxian waved her hand, "Even though Dongcheng Yuwenjin is young, she is not as harmless as she can sit in this position. She will definitely not be able to do what she wants. This is good, let her understand that she has lost the help of my uncle. , She can't do anything at all by relying on her now."

Nangongxian smiled, but his tone was indifferent, "Although this child looks like her mother, he has the same character as my elder brother. He deserves to be of his kind, and he is unfamiliar with him. I did this for her. Good uncle who has been loving for many years, she still refuses to let me know where the place is, and keeps the key tight. I thought I had learned a lesson, and she should be better after waking up, but I didn't expect... ."

The confidant looked at his expression and said, "The city lord is too much, Miss Gu Nian, but it is inevitable to sacrifice for the treasure. The city lord needs to make a decision early."

Nangongxian's expression is uncertain, "You are right, if this road fails, then I can only use other methods."

...

Sitting in the carriage, Tang Li was a little drowsy as she swayed in the middle of the journey. She can't see her eyes now, and many things are particularly inconvenient. The surrounding situation is unknown, and she dare not show any abnormalities, because she knows how to say more wrong, and she is silent most of the day. After leaving Nancheng and leaving that uncle's sight, Tang Li felt a lot relaxed.

Although I don't remember the specific plot, in that novel, this uncle seems to be a bad person, and it is this indistinct and indistinct impression that makes people feel even more memorable.

The carriage moved quickly, because Tang Li didn't want to meet Xiahou Xuanyu at all, let alone be overtaken easily. If Xiahou Xuanyu really arrived in Nancheng, he would talk to Nangongxian first. When she arrives in the East City, she is free from the environment controlled by Nangongxian and the seemingly loyal maids around her, and she can ask others about Sundanu without causing Nangongxian's suspicion.

Under Tang Li's urging, this team finally entered the Dongcheng government soon afterwards, and came to the main city of Dongcheng smoothly. After entering the main city, Tang Li's first feeling was the excitement. Even if she couldn't see it, she could hear all kinds of shouts and chants outside the carriage, and the crowd murmured. She could imagine the bustling scene of rubbing shoulders.

After entering the city, the carriage speed obviously slowed down a lot. During these days, she was fast on the road. Tang Li was weak, a little unbearable, and dizzy.

"First find a place to take a break, and someone will send a greeting note to the city lord's mansion." Tang Li called the maid and gave a brief instruction.

"Yes, miss."

Soon, the motorcade stopped in front of an inn. The inn was magnificent, and its furnishings were not inferior to those of ordinary wealthy houses. It was also very famous in Dongcheng. Xiao Er from the inn greeted him and saw Tang Li and the group of guards and maids who had been helped off the carriage.

Not long after Tangli and his party walked into the inn, Yu Wenjin and his friends Duan Ming and Xun rode past the entrance of the inn and arrived diagonally across from the inn, the tallest restaurant in the East.

"Today they have a new precious ingredient in the building. It is said that the taste is very delicious. It is unforgettable to eat it once. Brother Duan Xun, brother Xun, you are blessed!" Yuwen Jintong's body was shining with golden light, and he looked like a trench. Duan Ming shook his fan. He was a handsome and handsome young man. They stood at the same place, and they were two unworthy dudes, and Xun had a completely different temperament from them. He was there and even dared to approach. People are much less.