4 :Jiang Yuchao: My brother can fly with confidence (1)

[He, Wang Yu who holds the military power, a domineering and powerful man.

She, an incompetent daughter of the country, who was obsessed with Wang Yu, was abandoned and became the abandoned concubine everyone laughed at.

When the glamorous female agent of the 21st century crossed into an abandoned concubine:

"Woman, aren't you doing these things just to get the king's attention?"

"Man, I will make you regret everything you did to me."

-"The Overbearing Lord's Agent Abandoned Concubine"]

Fairy Feather Entertainment V: Adapted from the original book "The Overbearing Lord's Agent Abandoned Concubine", a large-scale ancient costume court ethical romance drama, officially launched today! Our @奚少元 plays the second male character in the play Xi Zhuoyu, let us look forward to this time 'Brother Xiaoxi' will recreate the graceful demeanor of Zhuoyu in the play! [Picture][Picture][Picture]

A Weibo post was sent for half an hour, and the comments have broken through 50,000.

"What kind of mentally retarded script? My brother, who is a coffee guy, will pick up this kind of three-rate and eighteen-line dog-blooded vulgar romance drama, or play the second man, is the company thinking about money crazy, or the investor's daughter is going to play this idiot. The heroine??" Jiang Yuchao closed the page of "The Overbearing Prince's Abandoned Concubine", expressionlessly, and posted this comment on the Weibo of Xianyu Entertainment Company.

Ying Ge focuses on entertainment industry V: Sexy actress Sun Lingling is involved in a scandal, saying that she most appreciates a refreshing and mature man like Xi Shaoyuan. The two are suspected of having a long-term relationship, with nine pictures attached. [Picture][Picture][Picture]

"Brother Chicken, please take your chicken away. Our brother is serious about acting and not engaging in chickens. Please close the chicken coop so that you don't touch porcelain. Thank you." Jiang Yuchao made a sneer after commenting and staring at the pictures of the stills. Everyone comes to bundle the heat.

Sun Lingling's fans immediately scolded her, Jiang Yuchao still had a cold expression, and his mouth was merciless, and calmly replied: "My brother has superb acting skills, and your aunt is screaming everywhere."

Jiang Yuchao, a star-chaser, a fan of the powerful actor Xi Shaoyuan, is a poisonous Wei who has never lost in tears.

She easily tore away the three fans who hit the door, and opened the book "The Overbearing Prince's Abandoned Concubine" again. Although she has scolded the company, she also knows very well that it is impossible to stop the show just because they scolded. For idols, I have to accept some by-products, which is also the daily sacrifice of fans for love.

This book "The Overbearing Lord's Agent Abandoned Concubine" is an ancient romance traversing essay. It tells the story of a modern female agent who traveled to a certain overhead ancient dynasty and became the princess of Yu Wang. This ugly and crying princess was framed for having an affair with the guards in the mansion. Wang Yu originally hated her, so she abandoned her by pushing the boat along the river. The original heroine couldn't think of hanging herself, and the female agent put it on her. From then on The female agent stirs up the wind and rain, attracting the attention of countless men. First, she and the male protagonist Yu Wang look down on each other, and then they fall in love with each other in a sticky and slimy relationship. In the middle, they tease up a gentle and affectionate male number two Xi Zhuoyu-that is Jiang Yuchao. The role played by idol idol.

Seeing that the second male protagonist with the front feet of the agent's protagonist wanted to marry her, he was yelling not to be physically on his back foot but honestly rolled with the domineering male protagonist. Jiang Yuchao took a deep breath and finally couldn't stand it anymore.