(15)

When Bai Ling and Lu Linsheng came near Shenmu Mountain, they could see a huge sycamore tree above the mountain from a distance. When they arrived here, they would soon enter the habitat of the Phoenix family.

The demon who carried them over ran wildly on the road, and if they were slack, they would be pulled tightly by Lu Linsheng's long tongue, and burst into pain. A savvy monster is not like a monster. He is willing to be driven by others, and he will eat back at every turn. But no matter how fierce he is, Lu Linsheng just tore off a piece of skin on the crazy monster, and then he tried to tear the flesh underneath. The demon will be honest when it hurts.

Every time Bai Ling saw Lu Linsheng doing something like this, she was speechless. The harmless appearance can really deceive people. She always forgets that Lu Linsheng is not really a weak scholar. Even his brutal appearance of devouring demons is glorified in her memory as'too hungry to eat and a little anxious. The food is also a bit special, in fact it's so harmless and cute to laugh.

After a few days of'motor racing', when he was almost there, Lu Linsheng finally let go of the long tongue of the demon.

"When you get here, this monster can't enter. The sacred tree of the Phoenix family is clean, and ordinary monsters will turn into ashes when they get close." He said, pulling Bai Ling and jumping off the back of the monster.

The demon stood up and yelled at the sky, turned his head and rushed towards the two of them, seemingly wanting a shame. Then Bai Ling watched Lu Linsheng's whole body turn into a ball of black silk thread, and like a big open mouth, he took the coming monster and wrapped it in the black silk thread. The next moment he turned back into a human form. , Smiled at her, and then said: "So the next way we go by ourselves, we may meet the Phoenix tribe."

Bai Ling: "No, I think several times, you eat these, you never chew it, right?"

When she was a child, she liked to swallow whole meals, not chewing. Grandma always reprimanded her that it was difficult to digest. She had to chew more than a dozen bites of food before she was allowed to swallow them.

"It's hard to digest if you eat like this?"

It's easy to digest. Like this kind of monster, it can be digested by wrapping it in the body two or three times, but Lu Linsheng didn't say that. He said, "I'm a little hungry. I didn't pay attention. Next time I will chew and eat."

When Bai Ling heard it, he felt wronged. They drove on the road these days and didn't let Lu Lin eat a few monsters alive. It seemed to the hungry that he had suffered too much before.

"Is there anything you can eat around here, or let's find something to fill your stomach first?" Bai Ling asked.

Lu Linsheng shook his head obediently, "No, let's go to the Phoenix Clan first. If I am hungry, I will find something to eat by myself. Don't worry, I will not eat randomly."

Bai Ling had the illusion that Lu Linsheng was pitiful and well-behaved.

When they walked to the foot of Shenmu Mountain, Bai Ling saw two demon in bright feather clothes waiting. After seeing them, he smiled and said, "The Phoenix King is already waiting, come with us."

Bai Ling walked forward with Lu Linsheng, but they did not stop Lu Linsheng, they only looked at them curiously. After going up the mountain, many bird monsters appeared. There are not many people in the Phoenix clan now, but they are the best of all birds. Wang, there are not only phoenixes living in Shenmu Mountain, but also many bird monsters. Halfway up the mountain, a large colony appeared. Those houses were strange and beautiful and were woven into various shapes. Most of the men and women who came and went wore colorful feather clothes and decorations, which was quite lively.