(14)

EN MTLNovel

Home » Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE FPSMLHE » Chapter 14:

Female Protagonist and Second Male Lead HE Chapter 14:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"I heard you are pregnant?" Sima Jiao asked.

Who the **** told you I'm pregnant, and whether I'm pregnant or not, don't you know how to force it? ! When Sima Jiao asked this question, Liao Tingyan almost didn't control his hideous expression.

She forced a smile and said, "Your Majesty is joking with your concubine, how can your concubine be pregnant?"

Isn't it a bit unscientific to say that I actually gained weight? Which Mary Suwen's setting of a peerless beauty would say fat is fat? No, no, rational analysis, in fact, she is not much fatter, because she was too tall and too thin, so she posted Qiu Liao, and recently she always sleeps with Sima Jiao all day, and then she grows a little belly—— When the weather is too hot to eat next summer, the body will naturally recover.

It must be so.

While Liao Tingyan was comforting herself, Sima Jiao gave a cry, looked at her belly, touched it with his hands, and squeezed and said, "No wonder I feel a lot softer when I hold you. A long circle of meat."

Liao Tingyan: "..." I failed to comfort myself and my mentality collapsed.

Sima Jiao: "It's no wonder that you eat so much every day, and you have never seen anything better than you."

Liao Tingyan became angry from embarrassment. This dog emperor will not be able to speak anymore. Isn't he what he is good at looking at people? Why can't I see that she can't bear it anymore? ! And whose fault is it? This person doesn’t like to eat all day, but he likes to watch others eat. Every time he sees her eating, he is like those big bosses who watch, eat, broadcast and send gifts in the modern world. He keeps giving her baby and always gives food. Fang changed his way to make all kinds of delicious dim sum dishes, and he made her fatter. He still has a face to force her!

Sima Jiao saw her face clearly, suddenly laughed, stretched out his hand to hug her, but put his arms around his waist a little bit and put it down again, saying, "I'm really fat, I can't hold her."

Liao Tingyan, who had hit this combo, lost his mind, and threw his teeth and claws on it. Sima Jiao opened his hand to catch her and laughed loudly, "Don't be impulsive, how could the impulsive concubine who is weak and gentle like water be so fierce."

Fierce your grandma's legs! Liao Tingyan was so angry that Dantian was about to crush his waist.

Sima Jiao: "Is that so angry? Then I will take you to see the baby, and I will give you everything you like."

Not all women give up getting angry because they receive scary gifts, but Liao Tingyan will.

From the emperor’s private vault, the 108 pearl curtains were said to be treasures of the previous dynasty, and beloved by a certain empress dowager. Liao Tingyan happily made people tidy up and hang in the bedroom of Furong Hall.

"However, you have always slept in my inner hall, hanging yourself here, and you can't see it." Sima Jiao suggested: "It's better to hang in front of the hall as a curtain."

When Liao Tingyan heard it, she felt that it made sense. He was hung up in front of the hall, and he could see it when he went out and in. Because Sima Jiao’s attitude towards these treasures is very casual, throwing it for fun, smashing into the water to fish, causing Liao Tingyan’s attitude to follow casually, but the palace maids are more careful, even So is Gui Ye, who is very careful to go through the pearl curtain and enter the hall every day.