C H A P T E R . 31

Start from the beginning

I know papaa morning when you are talking with Mamaa about me you said all those words after seeing me at your door step , you want me to realize my Love , My feeings at the same time my mistake .
I understood what you want me to do Papaa that's why I am going to Lonavla with Neil after dinner . I will be back in a month or so till then miss me , I will voice message you every day and you too reply me not in voice message atleast in message . I remember Papaa you always say not to disturb any person when they are in anger or in any other emotion , and I will always remember and respect your decision Papaa like how you always supports me and respects my deciaion . You like to be alone whenever you are angry on me and so do I , I am your Daughter Papaa . I am not going to let go off anything that easily . Take care Papaa . And take care of Mamaa too .

Raman :- ......

Ishitha :- Avuu if you really want to go for a trip then go tomorrow morning bacha but not in late night it is not safe .

Avni :- I am sorry Mamaa but you know na how much I love night rides and Lonavla takes only 2hrs max it is not night too plzz Mamaa pretty plzzz .

Ishitha :-Avuu ...

Avni :- Mamaa pleasee.....

Raman :- Ishuu let it be . It is only 7:00pm now Neil is with her so there is nothing to worry . Go and arrange dinner on table we will have in few minutes ask Neil to come over dinner as Prakash and Babe went to party .

Ishitha :- Mmm as you say Raman , don't worry about Tillu I had already called him over  for dinner in evening itself he will be here any movement . Avuu did you packed luggage properly what ever you need .

Avni :- Ha luggage is packed Mamaa .

Ishitha :- But still I will check once .

Avni :- Ok .

Ishitha left the room giving space for father and daughter .

Avni :- Papaa I am sorry please maaf kardo ek akri baar apni princess ko .

She said holding her ears making a cute puppy face making Raman to smile at her cute antics . He hugged her making her happy .

Raman :- Take care bacha and I am not angry on you not now , not then , I never was angry with you . But I am happy that finally my baby is going on a trip with her Love , enjoy and have a nice trip bacha . And ha tbere is no need to say miss me I am already started to Miss My Princess .

Avni looked at her Papaa in shock ,

Avni :- How did you know Papaa about Neil , I mean my Love for him ???

Raman :- I am your father  ,  don't I know whom my daughter is in love with !

Avni :- Ha but I know you got to know it from Mannu , he said it to you right ?

Raman :- No

Avni :- Papaa say na .