"You, know Miss Lina?"

Rok Soo had a bad feeling.

"Of course! She's the queen of the jungle and we used to destroy section 1 beaches a few years ago! She's at Amiru's level."

That means Litana is a neighbor's child to them.

Litana looked at Cale with a questioning look.

"Miss Litana, he is the child adopted by my father. His name is Rok Soo Henituse. We are the same age, but I'm still hyung."

Hearing that Litana's eyes lit up and held Rok Soo's hand.

"If that's true, you must be very kind! Since your father refused a gift from us, I think giving it to you is also good."

Rok Soo's eyes widened in shock but he was very happy.  Who doesn't love something free?

"I don't feel like I deserve it. I'm only Count Henituse's adopted child."

Rok Soo did his best not to smile.

Litana shook her head.

"You don't know how much help the forest gets from Count Henituse. We are called primitive people because we live in the forest. But the Count makes the forest develop more advanced with medicine, rare fruit that only grows here and more."

Litana looked very grateful for that.

"As another gift, I'll give you 100 billion. That's not even enough what Count Henituse has given us."

Rok Soo's eyes lit up hearing that.

"Do I deserve it?"

Litana nodded and looked towards Cale.

"That's because none of the children Count Henituse looks after like money."

It's not that they don't like money.  They just have so much money that they don't care.

'Rok Soo, you are richer than all of us.'

After looting the magic tower, Rok Soo becomes the richest of them all.  Alberu might even cry seeing Rok Soo's treasure.

They all looked at Rok Soo whose eyes lit up when they heard the word 'money'.

"If you insist...."

Litana was happy to hear that.  Likewise with Rok Soo who gets money just like that.

'Father's connection with the queen of the jungle isn't that bad.'

Deruth who saw that from afar just shook his head.

Rok Soo really likes money.

.

.

.

As long as Deruth followed Rok Soo and the others secretly, he just slept on a tree.

"Hacchu!"

Deruth sneezed after a few days of rain.

Deruth put temperature magic on his children as they approached the fire.

"Wow..."

Everyone was amazed by the water that looked like a tsunami.  Deruth sighed and made a shield around Rok Soo.

After everything was done, Deruth returned.

-Human, I just felt Grandpa's long hair magic!  Has he been watching us this whole time!?

Raon's voice in Rok Soo's head sounded excited.

Rok Soo got goosebumps.  His father followed them, but no one noticed?  Deruth can kill anyone easily.