Volume 9 - Chapter 5: The killing Fields' Battlespace

Zacznij od początku

"First young Master, this move is really beautiful."

"Second young master, you should be kicking at this time."

"Uncle Meng Two, when can I actually enter the inner sect."

"Very soon, just train a little more and it'll happen."

Within a three story wooden pavilion, two young Black Mongolian youths were currently engaged in teaching Luo Feng's two children Ping Ping and Little Hai. Luo Feng suddenly appeared and the two children looked surprised over: "Daddy!" Luo Ping and Luo Hai, under the permission of Luo Feng, were specially sent into the virtual universe by Babata to play the virtual games.

These were games that secretly had beneficial effects on their learning; learning through fun. With regards to their bodies' abilities to expand energy skills, etc, even though they were just children, however his own two children...were many many times stronger than back when he lived in a rental apartment before. Also, Luo Feng had used a few evolution treasures during their conception period.

This was commonly seen in big families in the universe.

These all made Luo Hai and Luo Ping, who were only at the age of 4, to be intermediate level warriors. On Earth, this was indeed shocking, however in the universe, it was common and normal.

"Whose mail?" Luo Feng sat on a nearby chair, with a thought, a screen floated before him, swiftly pulling up the mail.

"Hm?"

"It's actually an anonymous number, it's probably that Nuolan Shan knew I wouldn't negotiate with him, and decided to just send a mail over". Luo Feng was intrigued and curious about the details of the mail, reading over it carefully. The mail was very long, explaining in detail about the dangers and evils of the universe, warning Luo Feng about the great dangers of bringing out the automaton ship in the universe.

Ten birds in the forest do not equate to one in hand!

The automaton ship was expensive, however without being alive to spend the money, it would be better to just exchange it for some rewards now.

"Tsk tsk, this Nuolan Shan is so well off." Luo Feng looked at the large amounts of offers and conditions from Nuolan Shan, this time he didn't want to buy Earth, but to actually share control to govern Earth. The two would function through shares, Luo Feng would be the main stockholder, maintaining his leader status. The Nuolan Shan family would have the smaller status.

At the same time, the automaton ship would be given to the Nuolan Shan family.

This way...

The Nuolan Shan family could continue to do many things.

"Stockholders? Govern Earth together? And all they want is the automaton ship?" Luo Feng rubbed his chin.

"Don't give it to them!"

"Luo Feng, the Yun Mo Planet ship is already damaged, the conditions required to repair it is extremely hard. And when you get stronger, you'd be able to take the automaton ship! From that, you can live easy." Babata said, "The automaton race's technology level far exceeds that of the human race. Don't ever agree to that Nuolan Shan. Earth's treasures, this automaton ship itself, can be said to be your future trump card."

"I understand." Luo Feng nodded, following that, he proceeded to delete the mail that Nuolan Shan had carefully arranged for his underlings to write in detail with much allure.

At that time...

"Du, du, du."

"Luo Feng, Heruo and Buleimu requests a call."