While Xin Yan got up and went to the stall to add food, Xin Xiaolu took a sip of his beer. There was only one bite left, and she drank all of it.

Not very tasty. She put the beer can back casually in her grandfather's eyes.

Xin Yan turned back and sat down, picked up the beer can, and started lightly.

"..." Obviously remember that there is still a bite before leaving, why is it empty? He first looked at Grandpa, who sipped a cold beer, took a bite of baked tofu, and turned a blind eye to his eyes. Xin Yan came to understand, turned her head to look at Xin Xiaolu, she calmly drank her Coke and took a bite of the spicy little octopus.

Xin Yan came to put the beer can on the ground and said to Xin Xiaolu, "You can't drink."

Hey, it was discovered. Xin Xiaoluxin said, but he didn't expect that there was only one bite left, otherwise he would not be discovered. Grandpa looked at the sea and raised his mouth, regardless of their business.

Xin Yanlai: "Have you heard that, you can't drink beer secretly." It's probably because I like her, so I don't dare to let her have a little bad habit, worrying that I will damage her. Xin Yanlai was a little sad.

Xin Xiaolu gurgled his own Coke, and simply agreed to him: "Stop drinking."

After they finished the barbecue, the three of them walked back slowly. Leaving the noisy night market barbecue beach and turning two streets, the noise and excitement become faint. Digesting after a meal is a very leisurely activity. When they reached a gentle slope, Xin Yan pointed to the seaside, "Look."

Some people are setting off fireworks on the beach, probably the people who went there to play, on a whim. It is a very ordinary two-color firework, the firing is not very high, it exploded with a pop, and quickly dissipated, nothing tricky, after a dozen times of explosions, there was calm again.

This is a small surprise that is as sudden and short-lived as the fireworks itself, like seeing a beautiful flower on the side of the road, making people feel inexplicably happy.

It's just a pity that such a happy day did not end well.

In the middle of the night, Xin Xiaolu woke up, she felt itchy hands and feet on her face, and a little itchy on her back. It is rare for her to fall asleep early today, but she suddenly woke up with itching. When I turned on the light, the skin on my arm turned red. I looked at the mirror and also on my neck.

The feeling of itching all over was too uncomfortable, Xin Xiaolu scratched his neck and walked out to knock on Xin Yan's door.

Xin Yanlai was woken up in a daze. He wore a sleeping T-shirt and big shorts to get up. He was taken aback when he saw Xin Xiaolu's appearance, and immediately awake, putting on his glasses and touching her red hand.

"What's going on here?"

Xin Xiaolu scratched his arm, "It's probably allergic."

Grandpa was awakened by the movement, and after a closer look, he asserted: "It's an allergy. I drove her to the clinic to see."

The town clinic is not far away, and they can see it every time they pass the vegetable market. Xin Yan came to listen to Grandpa saying that there was nothing serious, and he was a little relieved, took Xin Xiaolu downstairs, and said to Grandpa: "No, Grandpa, you continue to sleep, I will take Xiaolu to take a look."

He moved quickly, pushed out the bicycle in the carport, loaded Xin Xiaolu, opened the courtyard gate and rode out. He didn't change his clothes and slippers, anyhow he still remembered his phone and wallet.

Xin Xiaolu sat in the back seat, holding his mobile phone and wallet, scratching his arms with his free fingers. To be honest, itching is more deadly than pain.

The bicycle quickly rushed down the gentle slope, and Xin Xiaolu felt a little better when the night wind blew on his face. Xin Yanlai didn't forget to comfort her while riding the bike: "Xiaolu, we will be there soon, please hold me tight and don't fall off."

Fortunately, the clinic has not closed yet. It should be that there are always people who are allergic to seafood. The doctors have seen too much. After seeing Xin Xiaolu's situation, he calmly said: "Seafood allergies, prescribe some medicine and go back to eat, just apply some medicine on the red area."

Xin Yanlai: "But she also ate seafood before, so why isn't she allergic?"

Doctor: "It's estimated that you ate too much today, and don't drink, you will get worse. Little girl, don't catch it all the time, bear with it."

Xin Xiaolu couldn't help it, she almost broke her arm. Xin Yanlai took the medicine and rode a bicycle to take Xin Xiaolu home. He quickly gave her medicine, let her wash her hands and feet, and applied the medicine to her by the way.

Fortunately, the hands and feet are the most uncomfortable thing on the back. Xin Xiaolu can't catch it very much, so he almost wants to rub the wall.

Xin Yan came to help her paint one arm, and when she heard that she still had a back, she was taken aback, and then said, "There are also on the back? This...you paint it yourself?"

Xin Xiaolu: "I can't apply it."

Xin Yan looked at her in embarrassment and a little embarrassment, without saying a word.

But before he could stop him, Xin Xiaolu scooped up the clothes on his back, as well as the bra, and turned his back to him, "Itchy, hurry up."

There is indeed a patch of red there. Xin Yanlai silently squeezed the ointment to her.

Although the ointment was applied, it didn't work so easily. Xin Xiaolu still felt itchy and couldn't help but stretch out his hand to scratch. Xin Yan came back and washed her hands. Seeing that she was going to scratch, he quickly grabbed her hand, "Don't scratch."

Xin Xiaolu was able to act like a baby without a teacher. He knocked his head on Xin Yanlai's medicinal hand, and said in a low voice: "...I feel uncomfortable."

Her face also turned red because of allergies. It really didn't look very good. Xin Yanlai hesitated and then hesitated, but still didn't hold it, "Can I just scratch it for you?"

Let Xin Xiaolu come by himself, and he scratched his skin in a few strokes. Xin Yanlai's slender fingers grabbed her arm and gently scratched. He had just washed his hands, his fingers were cold, and his grasping slightly eased the terrible itching.

"Itchy legs." Xin Xiaolu lay there and turned around like fried dumplings, arching his legs and trying to scratch.

Xin Yan came and pressed her leg again: "Don't move, the medicine is rubbed off, I'll come." And he lifted his foot like this while wearing a skirt... I saw it... alas.

The little brother was worried, distressed, and embarrassed. He helped her grab his arm for a while, and scratched her calf for a while. After a while, Xin Xiaolu had to turn over and let the little brother scratch her back through the clothes.

She fell asleep when she was asleep. Her brows were tightly furrowed and she subconsciously scratched her body in her sleep. Xin Yanlai wanted to leave, but seeing her like this, she could only continue to sit. Tickle her back.

Grandpa came up quietly once without making a sound. He stood outside the door and looked for a while, seeing his grandson taking care of others, he quietly went downstairs to the room.

The light in the room was turned off, leaving only a small yellow lamp, the floor-to-ceiling window was opened, and the door was half open. The air in the room was convective and the temperature was suitable for sleeping. Maybe it was because the medicine worked, maybe because Xin Yanlai had the patience to scratch the most itchy time, Xin Xiaolu finally fell asleep slowly, and didn't move restlessly.

Xin Yan came to wake up in the middle of the night, now it was almost dawn, and his expression was inevitably tired. He sat on the side of the bed and looked at Xin Xiaolu quietly for a while, her face was still a little red, looking pitiful and cute, he couldn't help leaning over her forehead and giving a vain kiss, then gently got up and went back to his room.