"Hah.... Now I want to drink some wine."
"I told you you'd regret it."

Eruhaben laughed mockingly behind the communication device.

-You have to take care of that.

'I'll leave it to Count Wheelsman and Viscount Cheeter.'

Deruth is ready to leap hands from the problem.

-Isn't this a serious matter?  Give this task to a Count?

The king of the Breck kingdom asked hesitantly.  Tasks like this were always left to the Duke or something like that.

-Right, it's not even in his territory.

Shickler also disagrees with Zed's decision.

"He can't even walk right now, so you better think about it first."

Eruhaben's voice behind the scenes looked threatening.  They all knew it was a golden dragon, but they didn't know what it looked like.

A dragon is very arrogant, so they definitely don't want to be seen by people who are not on their level.

It was something great that Deruth could befriend with a dragon.

But for Deruth, Eruhaben just had nothing to do and was tired of living alone in his nest.

-I'm not the one who decided this.  Alberu took care of everything after they were captured.

Zed said that as he massaged his head.

-You're the one who taught him to be so good at his job!

Deruth looked at Zed with a disapproving look.

"I didn't even teach him a thing. He taught himself after he was given freedom."

Zed didn't care about that.

-The important thing now is that you come to the ceremony this time.  Your children should receive medals.  The same to you too.

Deruth frowned.

"I don't want to. If war breaks out or something happens, my children have to come forward because of that damn medal. Zed, don't let me destroy the palace."

Zed swallowed his saliva at the threat.

-If you don't want medals, ask for something else!  Me and Alberu can't lose face by giving nothing to you!

-That is true.

-It's really hard being a human.

Deruth sighed.

"I just want a gift of money and donate it to an orphanage in my territory. And I'll give you a list of the gifts the kids want later."

-I understand.

Zed couldn't help but sigh as he turned off the communication device.

-I'm glad you're okay.

Shickler said that as he hung up his communication device.

-Thank you for taking good care of Rosalyn.

Deruth immediately wrote a letter after the king of the Breck kingdom closed the communication device and immediately handed over the document to be sent to the Wheelsman and Cheeter territory. Wheelsman dan Cheeter.

.

.

.

At the banquet, Deruth claps to see Basen accept his gift.