[chapter twelve] your girl.

Comenzar desde el principio

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Stiles pov...

Last night kept replaying in my head. Aires tongue against my skin, my hands lost in her hair. She was all I could think about.

The way she ran off confused me but most of all, it pissed me off. She acted as if nothing happened, as if we didn't have mind blowing sex. And that was the problem, we did have mind blowing sex, and I wanted to have it again with her.

Aires Hale had intoxicated me, she was consuming all my thoughts.

Last night was definitely a night. I saw a side to Aires I missed. She smiled, she was happy. Whenever we were together she seemed to get out of her own head, she seemed to be able to breathe easier.

I missed my best friend, more than anything.

The only problem was I also really wanted to fuck her again. Like I really, really wanted to sleep with her again. But she was my best friend, and after the whole mess we had last year we decided to completely cut off our feelings for each other.

Aires Hale was my favourite person in the world.

And now, I also wanted to sleep with her again. 

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

I slept with Stiles. The more I thought about it, the more stressed I became. I didn't regret anything that happened between us. It was pure bliss, and for the first time in a while, I had felt alive.

But once again me and Stiles had made a complete mess of things.

I was attracted to him, I knew that for a fact. It had become so painstakingly obvious to me, I was sure everyone else could pick up on it. However, I had never gone as far to think about any feelings towards him.

For months I had pushed aside all my emotions. I had gotten so good at masking them to others that I had masked them from myself.

I wanted Stiles. But in what way?

"Oh my god." Lydia mumbled with a gasp, snapping me back into reality.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Stiles stood in the corner. I refused to look at him. How the hell was I supposed to look at him when all I could think about was us having sex against the god damn door? I needed to figure out everything in my head before I spoke to him. I needed to get my shit together and I couldn't do that with him around. 

"What? What happened?" Morgan demanded. 

"It's my dad." Stiles muttered, making a chill race down my spine. That voice... "There was another murder last night. He's confirmed that it's not just a serial killer, it's assassins. Someone trained to kill."

What the holy hell?

"Assassins?" I sputtered out, unable to contain my surprise.

There was an axe murderer that took the lives of a family, but that was it. And in all honesty I had turned a blind eye to it. Sure it was news, but it wasn't nothing unusual in the world I grew up in. But assassins? What the hell?

Beacon Hills was slowly turning into yet another horror show, one I wanted to desperately escape.

"Holy shit. That's what the list is for. It's a deadpool." Lydia whispered, so quietly I was barely able to hear it. "Last night, I- I cracked the code and it gave me a list of names. It's what the axe murderer used, its a dead pool!"