I turn back to the matter at hand, leaving this school, and begin to walk out the room, dodging the light brown desks, my hand tight against the strap of my bag.

Before I leave the room, reaching the front of the class where my Health teacher usually gives out his lectures, my teacher coughs out my name, so quiet it barely got me out of this faze. I think he could sense I wasn't paying attention because his hand reached out to my elbow to pull me back to focus.

My eyes brightened up in realization.

"Oh, hi," I piped.

"Uh, ... hi," he answered, going along with my happy mood without showing much of the same joy, only bobbing his head, disclosing his surprise of my chirpiness.

I smile, awaiting what he has to say.

I look over to some of the students to my side, walking out with their friends, talking, the sun lighting up the wall beside them as they leave in the high school buzz of their conversation.

I look back at the teacher, leaving my distracted mind once more.

His mouth smacks together, thinking position of some sort as he scrunches up his two eyebrows with his hands rubbing his chin.

Confused, I give him a run-over with my also arched eyebrows now until he cups his mouth and coughs to begin.

I smile at his recovery of this awkwardness.

"I would like for you to finish up your project, it's due at the end of the semester but I need a report of how much you've got done," he informs, ending with a sluggish smile, looking old and tired.

I chuckle out nervously.

"Oh, well-"

"How far along are you?" He interrupts.

"Uh, well," I begin, chuckling to myself as I look down for a moment, swinging my foot as a distraction, trying to find an answer.

I haven't gotten anything along with the project only the process of kissing a boy and having sex, the so called project speaks for itself with that, I deserve an A.

I smile at my thoughts, looking down still as the confidence comes back to me and I slowly look back up at him again.

Trying to cover up the smirky smile on my face, I bite my upper lip, licking my lips, but my smirk shows anyway once I'm done.

I chuckle.

He gives me a questioning look the whole time of my little recovery, just like what I had done to him before.

He inspects me for a moment, maybe caught in his thoughts, before breaking away from his worrisome questions and looks at the windows beyond me, back at the certain topic at hand.

"Well, I would like for you to get working with that," he tells me, nodding his head back at me, "with Andrew," he adds, bobbing his head once more in determination for me to get this project done, agreeing with his wording as he continues to bob his head.

I try to cover up my smile, recalling what this project entails and what I've done in the past. At that, a hidden smirk is written on my face but I look steady on the outside.

I look back at Mr.Gillian and give him a full smile.

"Of course, will do," I reply, bright closed smile with an aye-aye expression as my arm dances with a sailor movement of approval, backing away all the while.

I can see poor Mr.Gillan's puzzled expression, eyebrows scrunching down slightly, trying to hide his worry, acting like he doesn't care but he obviously does.

"Well okay," he calls as I walk backward toward the door with a childish grin.

Watching him brush off my weird act as he shoos me off with his hand, he turns back to his desk.

As his back is turned, my smile grows and I can barely hold the excitement of this project in.

Turning around myself, towards the door, one thought is on my mind: this project!

I'm walking out the door when I spot Andrew by the door frame. He looked at me with question, waiting for what I'd say, with his hands up at his side.

I chuckle, continuing to walk right by him, almost able to bump into him as I answer his unspoken question.

"We've been ordered to a date," I inform, a smirk on my lips, my eyebrows raised as I walk away, underneath his strong frame hovering over me before I'm out of his reach. But before I was completely gone from his touch, I stole a quick look at him.

Looking at how snug he looked in his comfy grey shirt, baggy, smelling of a clean wash, I then glanced up to his confused face that quickly changed to a knowing look that spoke he knew what I entailed.

I caught his short smile and his eyes twinkled in excitement. I turned, leaving him to watch me walk down the hallway.