C H A P T E R 28

Magsimula sa umpisa

After encountering with Parth in hospital Neil never entered the hospital nor visited house even though with Avni . Today is the day he came to visit him that to after lots of pleading from his Avii .
That's the reason why Parth said Thanks to Neil .

Parth knows Neil is here only because of Avni or precisely he might have some work with him .

Every day Avni visits Parth some or the other time with Raman or her Mamaa sometimes Neil too dropped her with lots of distress in his heart .

Somewhere in his Heart he started to had soft corner for Parth because of what ever he did for his Avii .

What ever can happen , what ever he might think but he can't change the fact that his Avii , his Kiddo is all sound and safe infront of his eyes only because of Parth .

He is so Thankful for that .

Parth :- Baby has I said before we were not arguing I was just saying Maa that now she can go Delhi to her family as off now I am all fit and fine right ! But Maa is saying she as some work in Paris and need to go there and asking me to come with her .

Avni :- What ???? No way Neela Maa you can't do this to me , I don't allow Parthuu to go anywhere leaving me .

She said clinging to Parth side hugging him having tears in her eyes .
After the hospital incident knowingly or unknowingly she had became more sensitive and addective to her surroundings which contains her whole family including Neil and Parth .

She knows that now Neil don't go anywhere leaving her but Parth never in her dreams she thought of him leaving her .

Parth :- Chinnu why are you crying bachcha for such a small thing . I am not going anywhere leaving you .

Avni :- Neela maa how can you take Mannu with you ? You know right he is still weak and need rest ! Then ?

Neela :- Avuu I am having conference there and will not be back for a month . And you only say me how can I leave Parth here alone ?

Avni  :- Par Neela maa how come Mannu is alone ! We all are there here na !

Neela :- Ha bacha you are here to take care of him but Doctor suggested me to take Parth for some outing , he needs change in environment .

Avni :- Par...

Neil :- Avii aunty is a doctor herself and  a Mother ,  she knows what is good for her son . If she says it is good for Parth then let it be . You only say till when he will be surrounded in this huge stored house . Won't he feel suffocated .

Avni  :- But Neiluu we can take him to our house also na and more over you came here today to ask him if he can come to your concert or not ! You only say Neilluu how can he walk and travel for such a long time .

Neil :-Avii ....