Do a good job and earn your own money.  There's no need to expect adults to give him money.

He would only be resold and beaten if he did that.

"To be honest with you, I don't employ children."

Deruth only accepts workers over the age of 18 to work at his house.

But he gave relief to the servants who had children and wanted them to continue their work in the future.

Therefore, in the garden behind the Henituse residence, there was a playground for the children of the servants who brought their children to work.

Their children don't work, so they should play like children their age.

Of course, Deruth did not bother himself to take care of the park.  Because the children have parents, and their parents are supposed to take care of them.

After all, children in this day and age are all obedient to their parents.  Most of the children of the parents of the common people, they always keep the attitude.

Of course, let's exclude many children from the aristocracy.

Hans lowered his head to hear that.

"But I'm giving you leniency because you have nowhere else to go. Your job is just to serve Cale, do you understand?"

Hans nodded his head sharply.

Deruth sighed and lifted Hans again to walk towards Cale's room.

"Remember the young master's room you will serve in the future."
"Yes sir!"

They arrived in front of Cale's room, and Deruth knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Hearing Cale's voice, Deruth opened the door, saw all the children he was taking care of were playing in Cale's room.

Cale is still unwell, so he has not been able to go out to play.  They were all playing a snake and ladder game made by Choi Han.

And judging from their faces, no one has won the game yet.

"Dad, who is he?"

Cale asked looking at the little boy in Deruth's arms.  It looks like their rivalry is growing again.

“Cale, this is Hans. He will be your servant from today on. Give him a job or whatever, but don't bully him. Do you understand?”

Cale nodded his head when he saw Hans who was standing perfectly like an experienced butler.

Deruth approached Cale and held his forehead.

"Your fever has gone down it seems. I think you could play outside tomorrow."

Cale's eyes shone brightly hearing that.

Knock, knock.

Everyone except Deruth and Hans got goosebumps when they heard a knock on the door.

The very familiar knock on the door that always appeared brought their super sour lemon tea on them.

'I don't want to drink lemonade tea!'

They all prayed that Ron wouldn't take the lemonade with him inside.

"Count nim, the thing you asked for doesn't exist. It seems this is the case from another region."

Deruth nodded hearing that.

"Cale, I won't be home for 2 or 3 days. Don't make trouble since I can't come. Ron, watch over all of them when I'm not around. You all take care too."