Rosalyn could see a truly harmonious family there.

'No wonder the crown prince wants to be here rather than in the palace.'

Rosalyn wished she had a place to run from the palace as well as Alberu.

"Huh? Cro, Crown Princess Rosalyn?"

Alberu stuttered when he saw Rosalyn there.

"Hello, crown prince Alberu, I'm here to say hello. I didn't know I was bothering you here."
"N, no! I wasn't informed of your arrival. Sorry I didn't welcome you in the palace."
'I wasn't told about this?  Those damn officials...'

Deruth could see Alberu's irritated eyes even as he smiled.

"I also didn't know that crown princess Rosalyn would come to visit. So I didn't prepare anything. How about we go on a tour together?"
"Huh?"

Rosalyn and Alberu were confused.

"Since we're thinking of going around town today, how about you follow us, your highness."
"A, ah! If that doesn't bother you."
"Of course not, your highness."

Deruth gave Lily to Cale.

"Let's go to the pen shop. Just take what you want."

Alberu and Basen's eyes lit up hearing that.

"Let's go!"

Basen pulled Deruth to go faster.  Alberu looked at Rosalyn and smiled brightly, following behind Basen.

"Hey! Don't leave me alone! Why should I the one bring Lily!?"
"You're a hyung!"

Alberu and Basen answered at the same time making Cale groan and walk after them.

Rosalyn smiled seeing Alberu who looked more free.

"Dad, I want this pen!"

Basen shows a pen that looks comfortable for small children to use.

"I want this."

Alberu took the pen that adults always use.  It's a pretty expensive pen because the ink inside doesn't spill easily like other pens.

"Okay, do you guys want something else? A book or something else? Just take it."

Both shook their heads.  Deruth nodded and paid for the two items.

"Let's buy your wooden sword."

Deruth said that while picking up Lily from Cale.

"Lily wants a big wooden sword!"
"No. You have to buy a sword that suits your age. It's not like buying a pen. A sword that doesn't suit you will only hold you back."

Lily looked disappointed to hear that.

"If you want to be strong, you must know your weaknesses and strengths. Knowing about the enemy is good, but knowing your strengths first is better. If you don't know it, you can end up crippled or worse, you can die."

Lily gasped at that.

"Li, Lily will train as much as Lily can! So buy Lily a suitable sword!"
"Okay."

Lily looked at the many swords, and ended up buying the sword the shop owner recommended to them.

“What do you want Cale. Haven't you finished choosing yet?”

Alberu said it looked tired of waiting.

"Shut up! Everything looks interesting to me. I want it all."
'Should I just steal it?'

Deruth sighed looking at Cale who was deep in thought.

“Cale, I can buy all the things in this shop if you want.”
"No! I don't want a shop from you!"