•Chapter 1•

I wanna be drunk when I wake up
On the right side of the wrong bed

''Shit!'' I rolled off the bed and landed with a thud on the floor with my blanket on top of me. I was such a klutz, I had set the alarm forty minutes late the night before because I had been really tired after a busy day at work.

''Oh no no no !'' I ripped of the blanket and sprang up from the floor.

''This can't be happening! Bo Bo wake up!'' On the other side of the room Bo was snoring softly. Her face was hidden under the multiple colorful blankets, but her light brown hair was everywhere. ''Leave me alone you are disturbing my beauty sleep. Just go...'' she mumbled sleepily from underneath the blankets. I rolled my eyes and smiled. She didn't need any more beauty sleep, she was already beautiful but since she was a model I guess that sleep is very important to her.

I suddenly remembered that I was very late for work so I hurried into the bathroom and splashed some ice-cold water to wash away the sleepy feeling. I quickly combed my tangled wavy hair and brushed my teeth as fast as possible for me. And then rushed back to my bedroom to get my outfit for the day that I had forgot behind me- ripped blue jeans, a batman sweater and black creepers and got dressed in the shortest time ever!

I had to make it on time.

As I was about to open my door I realized that I had left my bag and phone on the kitchen table. Everything seemed to be against me today.

I opened the door to leave, after checking that I had everything that I needed and have said goodbye to Bo who was snoring lightly again. I wish I was sleeping instead of her.

After I had checked the clock on my phone, I plugged my yellow headphones and pressed play, music was something that always managed to make me feel happy and ready to face the new day that awaited me.

It was 6:20-I had only twenty minutes left to arrive at my work. ''Shit'' I muttered under my breath as I started to run through the streets of the beautiful London.

•Niall's POV•

I rolled over once again on the bed for what felt like the hundredth time. Harry's snoring was extremely loud and I couldn't fall asleep even though I was extremely tired.

''Ugh.'' I groaned, frustrated. The guys and I had just returned from the US tour the night before. Zayn, Louis and Liam had gone to visit their girlfriends so Harry and me had decided to stay at his apartment. Today I would return back to my apartment though because I couldn't take another night without sleeping for one minute.

I searched under the blankets for my phone. It was 6:10 AM, Jesus I had been awake for more than five hours that, means that I only slept for half an hour! I sighed and woke up knowing that Harry wouldn't stop snoring anytime soon.

On the way to the bathroom I grabbed some clothes that were still packed in my suite case and with the help of my mobile phone's flashlight I made my way safely to the bathroom.

After I had brushed my teeth and splashed some ice-cold water on my face I made my way to the kitchen. I was starving!

''I guess I should have expected this...'' I mumbled to myself as I had searched every single kitchen cupboard and the fridge and couldn’t found any food.

I looked at Harry that was still loudly snoring on the sofa bed. What should I do? I was starving and there was no food here, I was going to die with starvation if I didn't eat soon.

I found my white supras from my suite case, grabbing my red snap back, phone and wallet and went out the door as slowly as possible for me so I wouldn't wake Harry up.