Finding Her Destiny

8 years later.

Dear Jornal.

Our life has been quite peaceful after the war. Jamie and I decided to leave our kingdoms to our daughters one day.

Until then we have decided to have him visit his kingdom ever so often to handle some business there as he stays here with his family.

Adeline is now 12 years old with a big personality. Jamie claims she takes after me in that category.

Sophia is 8, she is more refined than Adeline. However she still has a wild side like her father.

We got pregnant 3 years after we had Sophia with another daughter. We named her Hazle after my grandmother on my fathers side.

Hazle is more refined than all of us combined. She has a true gentle heart that warms the hearts of everyone around her.

She is still young right now. However I can see her begging a great queen one day....

I placed my pen down as I heard my lady's maid tell me it's time for our family picnic.

"Adeline... Sophia. Let's go. We will be late!" I screamed as I grabbed Hazle.

"Coming." I heard Adeline yell from her chambers as I saw Sophia putting a bow in her sandy blond hair.

After I had all the girls together we made our way towards the east garden for our picnic.

Once we entered the garden I saw Jamie waiting with 4 huge flower arrangements.

The girls took off towards him as I held Hazle tightly in my grips as she pulled away to try to get to Jamie.

"I surrender." I heard Jamie yell as the girls ran him over and enveloped him with warm hugs and kisses.

I laughed at the sight of seeing him with Adeline and Sophia. This is what I always wanted in life.

We laid down in the flowers as I began to think about how this is my destiny.

"We have found our destiny." My inner wolf said.

I nodded and smiled at the girls running around us. "Now what would be their destiny?" I thought to myself.

                      **The end**

Sequels to finding her Destiny:

In these three books it will go over her daughters finding their own destiny. All of them are filled with spicy romance stories and tons of adventure.

These books will have a different plot twist than the original book you have just read. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Thank you all so much for the support.

You can find these books being posted on my account so don't forget to check it out before you forget. I promise you will not regret it.