My world

Hours Later

"You're almost done. Give me a huge push!" Lady Trinity Yelled over my screams. I was tired and barely could move. This was the worst pain I had ever felt.

I was being ripped from the inside out as my baby slowly made its way out. I gathered up my strength and pushed as hard as I could.

"AAAAAAAAAAA'' I screamed as I felt the little thing completely exit my body. I laid my head back against the pillow as I heard the most wonderful sound in the world.

It was my child screaming as I was. I hated that this was just as painful for her as it was for me. "You were right. It's a girl." Trinity said as she placed the baby in a cloth and handed it to me.

As I looked in her eyes I could see this was my destiny. Everything that had happened has led up to this moment.

"Shhh." I said as I began to lightly rock to calm her screaming. "What is her name?" Trinity asked while smiling at me.

I looked up and smiled. "Adeline Jane" I said as she nodded and walked out of the room. As I held my new baby girl in my arms I heard a knock on the door.

Then Ben walked in carefully and closed it behind him. " This is Adeline Jane." I said while looking towards him.

He slowly made his way closer towards me and placed a simple kiss upon my head and looked down at her. I have never seen him with such joy before.

He smiled and placed a kiss on her head as he did mine moments ago. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Adeline."

"Would you like to hold her?" I asked as he held his arms out. "You must support the head and the butt." I as he walked her around the room.

He began whispering sweet nothings in her ear that somehow calmed her. I smiled as I felt my eyes close. I couldn't control my body as I fell into a deep sleep.