A new friend

I let myself take a moment before making my way out of the tub. The cold marble floor was freezing against my warm skin.

However I paid little attention to it as I traced oer where Jamie crested my thighs earlier.

I smiled as I could see a little hicky   upon my inner thigh. I quickly placed my robe on when I heard a slight knock on the bathroom door.

"You may enter." I said while patting my hair in a towel to dry it.

A young lady stumbled into the bathroom picking up my night gown off the cold marble floor.

" Lord James, sent me here to be your personal lady's maid while you are here, your grace." She said while bowing.

I walked over towards her to get a better look at my new lady's maid. She looked a year or two younger than I am. Her red wavy hair fell past her shoulders.

I made my way closer towards her until I grabbed her hand and started to speak.

"Please treat me like a friend you have known all of your life." I said while giving her a genuine smile.

"Also while I am here I would need a friend that had insight about everything. You can call me Charlotte in private." I said while giving her a wink.

The maids poster went into a little slump, as she started to relax. " It would be my honor to become your friend while you are here."

She said as she grabbed my arm and threaded it through her own. "I am Isabella, but you can call me Izzy."

We made our way into the closet. I walked over to where Izzy had placed my dresses up moments before she announced she was in the chamber.

"Izzy half of these dresses aren't mine." I said as I felt the fabric of the new dress that was beside the ones I brought with me.

"I know that Charlotte. We had these made for you, to wear while you are here. However, if you would prefer your own clothes, you can wear them." She said as she stumbled towards my own clothes.

"Oh no I would love to see all the fabrics your kingdom has to offer me." She smiled at me while we both started to look at the clothes. " I believe this would be best for you to wear today. Since it's your kingdom's colors."

She said while holding up a blue dress with gold diamonds stitched into it. Different kingdoms have their own color scheme that is used just for their kingdom.

My kingdom is known for shades of blue, white and gold. 
Since every kingdom uses gold in their color scheme, Jamie's kingdom uses more fall colors for their kingdom attire.

Once she placed the dress apon my skin she looked at the simple gold necklace around my neck.

"Oh this was a gift from my mother, I would prefer to wear it today."

I said while gripping the necklace tight in my hand. She smiled and turned me towards the large oversized mirror.

The dress was stunning, it made my breast stick out a little. However it had a slit on the side making my thighs visible.

As she fixed my hair I looked towards her in the mirror before starting to speak.

"So where shall I go today?" I asked while placing some simple gold earrings that matched my necklace.

"If you want to be where everyone at court is, then make your way to the gardens or sitting areas. However if you are looking for some peace and quiet, then make your way towards the library." She said while placing a pin in my hair.

"I believe I am not in the mood to hear lady's ramble on about stuff. So I believe I would like to go to the library. Would you accompany me?" I asked while turning towards her.

"It would be my honor. Now you are done getting ready shall we be off then?" She asked while gesturing towards the entryway of the closet".

"Yes indeed." I said while embracing one of her arms in my own as we started to make our way towards the library.