Come Find Me

After running all over the castle, I finally made it to Lord Andrews chambers.

Before I could even knock Lord Andrew was hovering over me.

"I am glad you can finally join us, Lady Charlotte. Please wait here and I will get the girls."

I stared at the decorated door as I tried to catch my breath.

After a short minute the girls were ready to go.

Lillain is 7 years old and his other daughter Emily is 10 years old.

I watch them every now and then so their father can handle things.

He moved to the castle when the girl's mother died 4 years ago.

Since he is my fathers best friend and Beta he is a big deal around the castle.

"So what adventures shall we take part in today?"

I said while holding their hands as we walked down one of the hallways.

"I think we would like to  play hide-and-seek in the east garden."

Lillian said as Emily nodded along with her sister's response.

"Even though we are closer to the west garden, I suppose we can go."

I said as they embraced in a warm hug.

As they began to thank me.

Out of all the gardens at the castle, the east garden is my favorite.

It has a big maze in the center that the girls love getting lost in.

Also with spring almost over to let summer take hold. The flowers in the east garden have bloomed perfectly.

After a few rounds of hide and seek the girls both decided it would be a perfect time for it to be my turn.

I quickly started to run far away to find a hiding spot, because the girls love skipping numbers when it is my turn to hide.

I spotted the perfect hiding spot across the far side of the garden and took off.

I glazed behind to see if the girls were still counting when I hit into what felt like a brick wall.

Only to feel it crumbling down on the ground below.

As I lifted my gaze, I saw a handsome stranger in front of me. The sunlight shining down from the heavens above made his eyes sparkle with gold flakes.

His hair was brown like mine and his hair was short, however it seemed as if he had grown it out just enough to see his natural waves.

My heart rate started to speed up, I could hear my inner wolf saying something however I drowned her out as I looked up at him.

His smile stretched across his face as he began to speak. "I am sorry for running into you like that, love."

My heart skipped a beat when he called me "love". I then quickly realized that I was still on top of this man after running him down.

I sat up and brushed off my dress that was now covered in grass.

"Where were you heading in such a rush that you ran me over?"

He said as he dusted himself off then looked around to see if he needed to be on guard for an attack.

"Well I was playing hide and seek with these two girls I sometimes watch."

"Found you!"- The girls said as they jumped out behind a bush.

The handsome stranger and I jumped at the two girls. They both looked confused at who I was talking to. Frankly I had no clue so I couldn't give them a name.

They both bowed saying. "I am Lillain and I am Emily, Lord Andrew's daughter."

He bowed his upper half of his body and started to speak in a voice that sounded like honey. "It is a pleasure to meet you two. I am Prince James Madden, next in line for the throne of the Blood Moon kingdom."

I was taken back by his response. Also, I felt a little childish for running over a prince especially of the Blood Moon Pack.

The name of the pack explains their entire kingdom. I was taken back when he turned towards me. "And you are my love?"

There he goes again, making my heart skip a beat as he reaches for my hand and gives it a little kiss.

His lips upon my skin sent a spark of electricity to my lady parts. Thankfully Emily brought me down from my state of mine as they spoke. "She is the Future Queen of this Kingdom you are in now. My Lord."

I glazed down at my pocket watch to see I had exactly 20 minutes to have the girls back in their chambers. So their lady maids can get them ready for dinner tonight. "Well it was nice meeting you here today.

We must go get ready for dinner before their father finds out how dirty they got today. The girls took off in the same direction we came in hours ago.

Before I could chase after them Prince James grabbed a hold of my arm pulling me towards him. I can't explain the feelings I have when I am near him like this... I was abruptly pulled out of my own thoughts when he spoke.

"When will I see you again?" I smiled and pulled my hand away and leaned into him and spoke into his ear. "Come Find Me." And with that I was off.