Steam

The next morning I woke up to the light of a new day shining into the room. I turned over to find the bed empty. "Where could he be?" I asked myself as I got up and stretched.

Since no one was around I decided to let my nightgown fall onto the floor and make my way into the bathroom. I opened up the door and closed it.

As I turned around I found Jamie standing there in nothing but a towel. His eyes quickly met mine. My cheeks instantly went red as his gaze fell from mine and onto my nude body.

Before I could cover myself he was near me pushing me up against the wall. His arm gently rested against the door as his other moved gracefully up my thigh.

I leaned my head back against the door as his mouth rested upon my neck. I wanted all of him. Even more than the night we made love. I quickly lifted his face to meet mine and started to kiss him.

I miss his lips upon mine. I wanted him to feel how much I had been holding myself back. For some reason I too could feel his emotions and desire for me.

He lifted me up and carried me into the bedroom. His towel dropped onto the floor and I could see the entire god-like body as he placed me down upon the bed.

I quickly pulled him closer so I could once again feel his touch against my skin. He fell onto me when I heard Lukes voice. As Jamie placed kisses down my body towards my weak spot.

"I know you too are having fun. However, we need to get supplies for our trip." Luke said.

Jamie got up and threw on a pair of pants and a shirt. I screamed into a pillow and rolled over then made my way into the bathroom. Once I was in I heard Luke walk into the bedroom.

After I was done getting ready I placed the cloak on and headed out of the bathroom.

I had forgotten all of my plans to keep my people on my mind as Jamie's hands moved up my body.

I quickly shook my head and let out a breath as I made my way closer towards the boys. "Are you ready?" I asked while threading my arm threw Jamies.

After making our way out of the inn we went to the market. Jamie, Luke and I went in looking for food and things we may need once we arrived at the safe house.

Once we were done gathering everything we would need we got on our horses and took off. Luke slowed his pace after we were far from the village. "The men went ahead of us to not bring too much attention to you."

I nodded and kicked my horse on the side to make it go faster. I could hear the two men behind me laugh as they tried to catch up. We rode for a few more hours until we reached the safe house.

As we made our way down the hidden path, I could smell the ocean in the distance. However it was hidden by the thick forest surrounding the house.

Once the house was in view I rode fast towards it letting myself smile for the first time in a few days. I slowed my horse down into a calm galip as I made my way towards the stables.

I didn't realize I had left Jamie and Luke behind until they arrived at the stables a few minutes after I did. Once they arrived I was already undoing my saddle.

After placing it down I started to make my way towards Jamie. I waited for him to place his saddle down then I grabbed his hand and started to show him around the grounds.

"It takes a little longer to make it down to the shore on foot." I said breathlessly as we made our way down a small path leading to the ocean.

After making our way down the path we both stopped to look at the ocean before us. The sun was just starting to set when we arrived. Pink, Purplle and a tint of orange danced around the sky.

Slipped my shoes off and made my way towards the water. I let the wet cold sand and water cover my feet as I let out a long breath of relief. I hadn't even realized I was holding back until now.

I started to panic as everything that has happened slowly inched its way into my brain.

I slowly started to collapse as Jamie's arms embraced me. I let all my weight fall against him and started to calm down.