Pregnant

5 months later.

Journal entry

Jamie has yet to return from his trip. I have gotten plenty of letters from him telling me where he is and how he plans on gathering everyone in his kingdom that is able to help join the fight.

Adeline has moved back into her own chambers a few weeks ago after feeling better once I read her the letters.

Although I can still see she is very upset at his departure. I have kept us both busy with random activities and learning spells.

Also Harper is a huge help in helping me with all my work. I will hate it when she has to leave.

I also have a huge secret I have been hiding from Jamie and the court.....

I paused in my writing when I saw Jamie running into my chamber with Adeline wrapped around his chest.

"Jamie!" I screamed as I dropped my pen and ran towards him. He embraced me in a warm hug before Adeline opened her mouth.

"Daddy! I am going to have a little sister!" She shouted then halted once she saw my face.

She quickly jumped down from his arms and ran out the door. His eyes lit up and began to twirl me as he kissed me passionately.

"How do you know it's a girl?" He asked as he closed the door Adeline left open.

"The doctor did a test to see if it was a boy or a girl. And the results claim it's a girl. However, those things can be wrong sometimes."

I said as he wrapped me in a hug once more. He then gently placed me on the ground and bent down towards my belly.

"What shall we name her?" He asked with excitement filling his eyes.

"I really like Sophia Grace." I admitted as he smiled and placed a kiss upon my belly before returning to my lips.

"I love that name. How far along are you?" 5 months the doctor supposes when we made love by the pond is when I got pregnant.

He nodded and began to make love to me as if it was the first time.

Once we both finished we both collapsed on the bed cuddled. "You won't be joining the fight in a week."

He states making me lose my temper. "Why should I do that?" I asked as I sat up and began to get dressed.

"You are caring  my child and you shall not die in that war. I will never forgive myself." He admitted as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I understand." I said in his embrace. He left my chamber to make sure everything would be ready to go by morning when they left for battle.

"Charlotte! I know you wouldn't give up that easily in a fight. What do you have planned?" My inner wolf asked in concern for our pup.

"You should know exactly what I have planned, you can hear my thoughts." I spat in my head as I got ready for a final speech to my men that would go into war.

Kristan helped me wear my finest apearl for the speech I was about to give to the men that might not make it home.\

I was occupied by Jamie and a few guards where all the men were waiting. I stood tall on a balcony over the crowd of men.

I raised my hand and all the men stopped talking immediately. I bowed towards them as they did the same.

"Now I thank each of you for joining in on this fight. I say this for everyone in my kingdom. We thank you for your sacrifice you have made today."

I said as they all bowed down once more. I left feeling a little bad that I didn't say much to them before they left.

However I had already had a plan in motion if Jamie refused to let me join.

I left Jamie's side to talk to KIng David in his chambers with his wife. He was the one that was going to make sure I was safe and able to stay alive during this war.

"Oh Queen Charlotte, come in." Harper said once I knocked on the door.

I walked in and placed my coat down on a chair and waited for Harper and David to join.

"Is everything ready for my departure?" I asked David.

"Indeed. However I must see for myself your protection spell." He said in an alpha tone.

I rolled my eyes and took a chain necklace out of my dress pocket. I placed it in his hand and he smiled.

"Are you positive this will protect you and the child?" Harper asked.

"Indeed." I said as I got up and walked back towards my chamber after David gave the necklace back.

The rest of the day I made sure that my stomach would be safe in a tight fitting leather/metal suit.

After all the preparations I waited until Jamie left the next morning to silently follow them.