Office

I awoke the next morning when the window flew open. I could hear thunder in the distance. I immediately jumped up and slammed the window shut before locking it.

When I looked behind me to see if I had woken up Jamie. He was sitting up with a little bit of the blanket covering his private parts.

I looked down to find that I was completely neacked. I grabbed the blanket off the bed exposing his body to the cold chill in the air. Then I ran into the closet.

After shutting the door I heard him get out of bed, making his way towards the closet. "Charlotte I have seen you undressed multiple times. Also I quite enjoy looking at your body."

He said on the other side of the door. I slowly opened the door and he made his way into the dressing area of my closet.

"Was this your room?" He asked while pulling up a pair of pants.

"Yes. We should go find the men and talk about what our next step will be." I said as I let go of the blanket that was  covering my body.

Since I didn't have a hand maid to help me, Jamie tied my corset and helped me into my dress. Once we were through we headed towards my fathers old office.
I was taken back to a time when I was a little girl. His office still smelt like him. He had a scent of cigar and whiskey that my mother loved. I hate having to be in this office now without him.

However I know if I am to uphold the destiny that was chosen for me I must. One by one the men came  into my fathers office. They all silenced as I sat up and made my way towards them.

Each one of them bowed as I made my way past them towards my fathers seat at the head of the meeting table. I gestured for them to sit after I was comfortably in my seat.

Once they were all seated I started to speak. "Now we are all here. I would like to say a few words. Also give each of you time to ask questions or mention some of your concerns."I said as they nodded, allowing me to further on with my speech.

"I am quite new at this Queen Alpha thing. However my father has taught me a lot on how to uphold our kingdom. It is my duty to protect, lead and die for each one of you that is in this room. As I hope you would do for me."

"We are with you Queen Alpha!" They all screamed. It startled me, I always heard of guards shouting but it seemed different. Because they were now claiming me as Alpha.

Although I gathered my emotion and began to speak again. "Thank you. I, like most you want to know about the family and friends you left behind. When you decided to protect me at all cost." I said as I leaned towards them.

"I shall send out a few men to tell us everything that has happened since we left. Also to inform us on who killed our beloved old Alpha and Queen. Now does any one have a question, or would like to say anything to me. Speak now ." I said in a commanding Alpha tone.

"When shall we return home?" I heard a shy young lad say on the opposite end of the large table. Everyone started to look around until our eyes were on him.

"I wish I had the answer to that. However if you or any of you men sitting here would like to go home. I shall allow it." I said as I stood up. I was sure that most of them would abandon me to go back to their families.

However one by one they kneeled in front of me and said, " We are here to serve our Alpha." I almost let my emotion get the better of me but I remembered how my father would keep his face stone.

I calmed my breathing down and called beside them. "I too stand with you and serve each of you."