Months

Journal Entry

Our summer together quickly faded into fall. Then snow began to cover most of the landscape.

We have yet to hear any word from the men we sent back to the kingdom.

All we have done is wait for their return. However me and Jamie cant seem to get enough of each other.

We spend most of our days together. I have focused on learning different techniques  from my mothers secret room.

Also Jamie has been helping me learn different fighting skills if we are ambushed......

"Queen Alpha come quick!" I heard a  guard shout in the hallway. I quickly placed my note book down and got up.

After I straightened my dress I started walking towards where I heard the men.

I heard tons of voices of different things from the men as I passed by them. Until I spotted Jamie holding a letter.

I quickly made my way towards him to see what the look of horror was on his face.

"Its my father." He said as he handed me the letter and started pushing the men out of the room.

Note

Dear Jamie,
I have gotten word from King Franklin. He has yet to see you after making the deal with you. He is threatening our kingdom. You must return home now." - John

"So you must go." I said looking up and meeting his gaze.

"Yes." He said as he threw a vase across the room, making it shatter to pieces.

" Calm down. You must go, I shall be safe here." I said as I placed a kiss upon his soft lips.

"I shall be back in a few weeks." He said as his eyes started to water. I hated the fact I couldn't leave with him.

However I know if he doesn't go then King Franklin will figure out I am alive.

Jamie quickly let loose of his tight grip around me as he started making orders. His men quickly obeyed him and I was left in my fathers office.

I soon followed after him and grabbed his arm. His face was covered in shock by my actions. "Please don't go. I mean not tonight." I said as my eyes began to fill with tears.

I hadn't realized he would be leaving so soon. Perhaps I could at least prepare myself for the next few weeks.

He pulled me into his massive chest and lifted my chin.

"I know but I must make it back to you soon. I would rather get this over with.

Because I don't want them searching for me and finding you." He said as he kissed my lips.

I walked him towards the stable before stopping near his horse. "I love you Jamie." I managed to mumble through tear filled eyes.

"I love you too." He said as he kissed me once more then got on his horse.

I watched as him and his men disappeared into the darkness of night.

I could feel the mate bond pulling at my heart the farther away he became.

Since I have yet to mark him, we can't mind linking each other.

As I walked slowly back to my chambers I could only think about Jamie and if he would make it back to me.

Once I was back in my room his scent hit my nose.

A little bit of whiskey and tree bark from my favorite tree growing up. Before I could walk towards my bed I felt dizzy and overwhelmed.

Then I fell towards the hard wooden floor of my chambers.

I was awoken by the same voice I heard a few months ago in my mothers office calling my name. "Charlotte......Charlotte '' The voice called.

I opened my eyes and found myself in the forest covered in dirt. I could hear screams in the distance. I got up and made my way closer towards the sounds.

"Please come with me!" A man shouted as he threw on my armer and helped me up on a horse. "What is going on?" I asked, dazed and confused.

"It's time for you to finish this battle. King Jamie is struggling to keep the enemy away."

He said as he got onto a horse beside mine. Then he quickly kicked his horse and he was gone.

I did the same and quickly caught up with him. When we made it to the battlefield I couldn't help but notice the dead bodys of thousands of men covering the ground. As my horse rode over them as if they were nothing but dirt.

Jamie quickly managed to fight off a few men before running towards me. "What are you doing here?" He said as he helped me down from my horse.

Then I became dizzy once more and fell on the cold ground that was still covered in snow.

I found myself quickly woken up as I heard a man's voice coming into my chambers.

"My Queen, are you okay?" I heard a guard ask while helping me to my feet. "I must find Jamie." I said as I ran out of my room and towards the stables.

I quickly threw on a saddle and took off into the night.