Suprize

Once the girls left my chambers I turned back around and began to write in my jornal once more.

"Where was I?" I asked myself while tapping the pen on the desk. "I believe we were about to talk about ben." My inner wolf said.

"Yes indeed." I said as I began to write.

Journal entry

My relationship with Ben hasn't changed much in the past few years. We are mainly just friends. I believe he still is in love with me, however I have been focusing on more important matters.

Also I made a promise to myself that I would not let a man back into my life. After reading Jamie's letter I found the only person I can fully trust is my daughter and myself....

"Oh look at the time." I say while putting my pen and paper away. "I must be off to meet Ben and Adeline in the garden for lunch." I say to myself as I change into a better dress to wear in public.

Years ago I would show more skin, however now I am becoming a lady at court. I show a lot less due to the fact I am a mother. Once I was done putting on a simple dress I shut my closet and made my way out of my chambers.
Moments Later

"You look stunning." Ben says I approach the spot in the garden we were to meet. Adeline and Ben were sitting coverable on a blanket.

"Now that mother has arrived, can we show her the surprise?" Adeline said while grabbing Ben's arm as he went to embrace me into a hug.

"I suppose we can." He said in a funny tone that made us laugh. "A surprise for me?" I asked while we began to walk. "Indeed." Ben said while picking up Adeline.

We walked for 20 minutes until we came across a building on the outskirts of the garden. It was far from the palace with trees and a small garden in the back.

"I have never noticed this place before." I said as I pointed to the small building in front of me.

"Here close your eyes as I get the door." Ben said while placing Adeline down. He walked behind and helped me walk forward.

Once we entered the building he removed my hands placing them by my side. It was a room, simple yet elegant. It had huge windows on one wall that had a perfect few of the small garden behind it.

As I walked further in I saw a room that had a couch and a desk. The room also had a huge king size bed that was fit for the king himself.

"Surprise! Don't you love it Mommy?" My daughter shouted as she grabbed my hand and started to show me around.

"I do, but beginning so far away from the palace I would barely be able to come out here." I said as she finished showing me around.

"That is the point my darling Rose." Ben said while helping me into a seat near the bed. "What do you mean?" I was quite confused.

"This is to be your get away house mommy." Adeline said, making my eyes fall towards hers then I looked back up to see Ben smiling.

"Oh, well where are you sleeping Adeline? You go everywhere I go." I said while looking back at her.

"She can stay here if she likes, although I believe you need a break from the palace from time to time. I know how overwhelming it can be. So I built you this, with some help of course." Ben said while pulling Adeline into his arms.

"I love it, thank you. Although I am quite hungry. Shall we be making our way back towards the palace?" I said while standing up and walking towards them.

"There is no need to follow me." Ben said while grabbing my hand with Adeline ran towards the study. "Another surprise I see." I said while being chuckled.

He opened a set of doors that I believed to be a closet. However, it was a small kitchen. "Adeline told me a story about when you were younger." He began to speak when Adeline cut in.

"Remember when you told me about the time you made cookies with Kristain?" She said while pointing to the counter that had a plate of cookies on it. Then she pointed towards the small table that had food littered all over it.

"Did you make this?" I asked as I sat down at the table and placed a napkin in my lap. "Surprise!" They both shouted at once.

"Thank you. Now if you two are done with surprising me? Shall we eat before the food becomes cold." I said as they both nodded and placed a napkin down upon their laps.