Playing a dangerous game

We quickly made our way down the long hallways until we reached Lord Andrew's door.

Lord James placed his hand on the door before he let it bang on it three times.

Lord Andrew opened the door and motioned for us to enter. Once he closed the door behind us. " Well Charlotte I believe your father will be pleased to hear that you arrived early." He said as he walked us to the girls room.

I could see that they were still in bed fast asleep when he opened the doors. Their lady's maid had laid out two dresses for the girls. Lord James waited outside as I helped change the girls.

"You look happy this morning Charlotte." Emily said while I helped her put her sandals on her feet. " I have not gotten a clue what you are talking about. However, are you two ready to have a fun day."

They both jumped up and ran towards their door. I made my way out of their room to find Lord James and Lord Andrew in a deep conversation. " The girls are ready for the day now shall we go."

I said while the girls were putting on there coak. "Yes indeed, Lord James we can discuss more about your journey later I suppose." Lord Andrew said as he stood up and gave the girls a hug.

" Indeed, Now lets be off." James said as he pulled my arm and the girls out the door. "What shall we do first?" He said

"I would like to have breakfast first." I said as the girls smiled like they were starving just as much as I was. "Then we shall eat then figure out what to do today." Lord James said as we made our way into the large dining hall.

Once we were done eating the girls had us going all over the palace. Once we were in the East Garden James started to speak. "Girls, let's play hide-and-seek. You two will be it and you will have to find me and Charlotte."

"Okay, 1.2.3." James took my hand and started to run.

The world around me went by in an instance. Just as we took off he was pushing me into the maze that was in the center of the large garden.

I slowed his pace once we were lost in the middle of the maze. I had to stop and catch my breath before I spoke. 'Why are we in the middle of the maze?" I asked, still gasping for air.

"I need time to do this." He said as he started to move closer to me. " Do what?"

Before I could continue talking our lips met in graceful passion. He kissed me slowly letting my desires for him over way any of my warning in my head.

His lips tasted like honey, his scent of arousal and my own hit my nose. His hand pulled my dress up just enough for him to be able to crest my thigh.

I couldn't help but moan as his finger grazed across my clit.

Then all at once he pulled away from me leaving me in a wet panic. " I am sorry, I had to at least feel your lips upon my own before I left." He said as he was fixing his shirt that I messed up by pulling him towards me so hard.

"What do you mean, before you left?" I said as I started to panic thinking he was about to leave my side as he just arrived.

I believe he noticed my panic because he was now holding my chin as a tear fell from my eye.

"I have to go to another kingdom for a couple of weeks then I shall return. I must attend something there first before I am able to be here and discuss things with your father." He said

Before I had a chance to speak, the girls ran up to us and screamed " found you!" I couldn't really speak after what James told me.

All I could do was fake being happy at the news of a man I just met who is now leaving.

"You can't just let him leave! You must go with him, Charlotte." Arie said in desperation.

I must speak to my father immediately. After dropping the girls off and Lord James made his way towards Lord Andrews office I was off to find my father.