Welcome

We arrived around noon, Benjamin led the horse towards the stables before handing it to a stable boy.

Before fully making our way into the main part of the castle he took me to see the doctor.

Once we entered the room I saw an older woman stitching up a guard's leg. "What happened to you,Alex?" I heard Benjamin say over my shoulder.

"Oh this. I was playing with my sword and cut my leg pretty badly." Alex said as he gritted his teeth in pain.

"I wonder why my son chose you to be the future Beta of this pack." The woman said as she looked back towards us. Then continued to finish sticking up the man's leg.

After she finished she helped Alex up and out of the door before she greeted us. "Hello I am Lady Trinity." She said as she shook my hand.

"This is Lady Rose, mother. Could you do a few tests to see if she is with child?"

The words flowed out of his mouth as his mothers blood ran from her face. Turning it pale white as the snow outside.

She helped me towards the bed and started gathering different things. She started to mix a few liquids and then handed it to me.
"I will need you to pee in this. If it turns yellow you're not pregnant. However if it turns any other color than yellow you are definitely pregnant." Lady Trinity said.

"I shall go to the bathroom." I said while holding the cup in my hand. After making my way into the bathroom I placed the cup underneath my vigina.

Then I began to pee. Once I was done I pulled the cup up to see that it was my favorite shade of blue.

"We are pregnant!!!" I heard my wolf howl in my head. "Why are you so excited?" I was quite confused at her excitement.

"Because it is half of our mate!" She said and at her words I began to cry and scream in pain that I had to leave him behind. Also I would have to go through this alone.

Then I heard the bathroom door begging broken down and saw Benjamin considered face looking at me. He grabbed me up into his arms and led me towards the room I was in.

After placing me onto the bed I began to confess. "What am I to do?" I asked while he held me into his arms.

"I will help you take care of it. You are not alone as long as I am here."

He said while placing a heartfelt kiss upon the top half of my head. I smiled and whipped my tears away.

"Where is my room?" I asked while looking over his shoulders to see his mother standing at the doorway. I have sent my betta to get a room ready for you. Its near mine so if you need me I will be there."

On our way towards my new room we ran into the king. "Son, your home. Does this mean you have completed your task?" I heard him say as he hovered over Benjamin.

"I did father. This is one of her ladys that helped me and wanted to be free of that kingdom and start a new life here." He said while placing me in front of him.

I bowed and lifted my eyes towards him trying my best to hold my wolf back. "Well, do you have a name?" He asked while grabbing my hand sending chills up my spine.

"Lady Rose, your grace." I said while standing tall. "We shall be off, our journey was quite long." Benjamin said while grabbing a hold arm.

"Indeed, I am glad to welcome you, Lady Rose." The King said while turning and walking away from us.

Benjamin swiftly made it through the crowd with my arm in his. When he turned towards an empty hallway. "Please slow down! I am getting quite dizzy." I said while he slowed his pace and stopped in front of a door.

"Here we are." He said while letting go of his tight grip around my arm. Then he opened the door to an extravagant room. It had gold and white everywhere.

Although the room didn't surprise me. This kingdom is the wealthiest kingdom, since it has so many resources. I made my way into the large room to find a plate of sweets waiting for my arrival.

I ran as fast as I could and started to shove the decadent chocolate into my face. "Slow down before you become sick." Benjamin said while walking towards where I stood.

I sat in front of the vanity that was in my bedroom part of my chambers as he stood behind me. "You have a little something on your lip." He said while bending down to have me come face to face with this man.

I gasped as his finger touched my lips and swiped away the leftover chocolate. Then he placed his finger into his mouth before he began to speak.

"I got it." He said as he winked then stood up. "I shall take my leave now. However just remember to get to my chambers just follow this hallway and turn to the right. You then shall see two big doors with the letters B and S."

He started to walk away when he abruptly turned around and placed a gentle kiss upon my hand. "I also got you a journal, it's on the bed."

Then he left my chambers leaving me with a lot to think about and right down in my jornal.