Chains

I began looking around the cave for the voice that had woken me from my deep sleep.

"Run.... Run..." I heard the voice say again. "Arie is that you." I whispered to myself hoping it was my wolf trying to make a joke.

"No but remember last time we heard a voice we knew we had to obey." She reminded me.

I slid on my coat and began to walk towards the entire way of the cave.

"Where are you going?" I heard a tired voiced Izzy say, while trying to lift her head from the pillow.

"I need some air. Go back to sleep, I shouldn't be long." I conferred her until she fell back to sleep.

Once I was out of the cave I began to look around for any type of danger that might be lurking around the conner.

"You must find him." The voice repeated until I jumped on my horse. I began to ride towards the castle as the voice kept screaming in my head.

"He will learn to control it. Run!!" Over and over again until I reached the stables. I tied my horse to a pole and ran into the large palace.

"Where is he?" I asked the strange voice. While feeling a sense of danger behind my back ever since I left the safety of the cave.

"Listen." The mysterious voice said in a hushed voice.

I began to close my eyes and imagine Jamie when I heard his cry. My eyes shot open when I heard he was in pain and I began to run as fast as my human legs would allow me to.

I managed to make it to the dark dungeon that was far beneath the castle. When I saw Luke running towards me.

"You must not be here!!" He kept shouting. After a few moments of him not letting me through and pushing me backwards towards the staries.

I pushed my hands against his chest and let out a burst of energy. He immediately flew backwards and slammed his head into the hard stone walls.

I carefully picked up the keys that were around his belt.

Once I made sure he was out cold I began to follow Jamie's cries.

I ran down countless cells looking for Jamie until I made it to a large metal door.

*Key's rattling*

I began to fumble the keys trying to find the one that would open the door until I found the right one.

I slowly tried to prepare myself for what I was about to see as I opened up the large door.

Jamie was chained up by his arms and legs. Curled up in a ball in his own pool of sweat.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" He screamed as he twisted in pain.

I ran to his side forgetting that in seconds he could transform into a beast that could kill me.

I pushed all my fears away as I embraced him in my arms. At first I could tell that I seemed to lessen the pain.

However all that changed when his head quickly lifted.

His eyes were bright red. They seemed as if they could swallow my soul up. I quickly fell backwards as his mouth began to foam.

"You must leave!" He shouted while screaming in pain.

"No! You can control it!" I shouted so he could hear me over his own screams.

"You must leave now! Please, I beg you." He shouted as he began to cry.

My inner wolf started to whine at the thought of our Mate in pain. I ran towards his side when he pushed me back against the hard stone wall.

When my head collided with the hard wall it felt as if my soul had left my body. I slowly stood up to see him staring at me with those devil filled eyes.

"I will kill you! Leave!" He shouted in a demonic deep voice that sent shivers down my spine.

I began to back up once I heard his bones starting to break. "Run!" I heard him say in unison with the mystery voice in my head.

I ran as fast as I could up the stairs. I could hear the chains breaking from the wall as he was coming after me.

"I will help." My inner wolf said as she jumped into my body. I was pushed back into the subconscious as she turned mid air.

Thankfully my cloak was huge on my human half of me. So that wasn't ripped to shreds like my dress.