Elegant

That night after my mother left, I sat in a chair near my bay window. I sat up all night thinking of what my mother told me.

I waited hours for Jamie to come to my chamber to finish our discussion.

However I soon realized as the sun began to rise, that he was not coming. I threw down the book I was reading to pass the time once I finished it.

Although my body needed sleep. I knew that I would have to wait a long time to be able to rest my head upon my pillows.

I was lost in my own thoughts as Kristan and other ladys started to make their way into my chambers. I was surrounded by different people to make sure I was ready for my coronation that was to be held at lunch.

The dress Madame L'Amaury made for this special day was gorgeous. It was an off white color, to represent elegance.

My hair was left down and curled. After placing a simple princess crown upon my head, I heard my fathers voice.

"May I see my daughter in private?" He asked the ladies, they quickly packed up their things and left my chambers.

Then I slowly made my way out into my sitting room where my father was waiting.

He was pacing around waiting for me to join him. Once I was fully in the room he stopped and started to cry, as he embraced me in a hug.

However quickly let go in fear he might ruin all the hard work.

"My dear. You look like a true queen." He said while taking my arm. "Shall we be off father?" I asked as he was still in awe of my appearance.

"Indeed, I don't want to be the reason we are late." He said as he took my arm on his own and we started to make our way towards the Chapel. My mother joined us on our walk. She is the one to walk me down the aisle after my father greets the crowd.

They both stopped once we were at the Chapel doors. "I love you." THey both whispered as they placed a kiss upon my head.

Then the guards announced my father and he walked gracefully down the long aisle. My mother helped me put on the royal rob that was to be worn while I made my way down the aisle.

"Mother." I said while my father was making his way towards his stop. "Yes darling?" She said while looking down upon me.

"I am scared, what if this is my destiny that I am about to walk into." I said while grabbing her arm tightly as the guard announced my name.

"Just smile, all of this will be over in a few moments." She said as she started to walk us both down the aisle.

She kissed my forehead one last time before handing me over to my father. Then she sat down.