Left alone

After the last waves of our pleaser slowly passed. He laid down beside me covering me up with a blanket as he pulled me up onto his chest.

I leaned into him and kissed his neck. He let a deep growl slip from his lips.

"My love, if you continue with this, I would be delighted to make sure you aren't able to walk tomorrow."

"Perhaps I don't need to walk." I said while filling his man hood with my hand and nibbling on his neck."

"Mmmm, I would love to but my love you need to rest."

He said while kissing the top of my head. I let a little laugh out then I let myself fall into a deep sleep.

                            ****
The next day

I awoke the next morning in a nightgown, Jamie must have brought me back to my chambers after the night we had together.

"He is a wonderful lover!" My wolf said as I let a smile cross my sleep filled face.

"Yes he was, but what if he isn't a mate." I said while rolling over to find my bed was empty.

I quickly sat up looking for any signs of Jamie, however there wasn't a single one to find. I got up and called for Izzys to help me get dressed for the day.

I decided to have my breakfast brought to me and sat there wondering where Jamie could be.

I understood he was a prince, but he has never slept without me while in his kingdom.

I pushed the thought aside as Izzy made her way into my chambers. "Shall we get you ready for your day?" She asked while walking into the closet.

After a few minutes she returned with a simple dress that would be found to wear while in the forest.

" Where shall I find Jamie?" I asked as she helped me into the dress.

"I believe he has left to go to another kingdom for a few days." At her words I quickly turned around.

"What! How do you know this?" I asked while pushing her hands away from my bodice. "Please calm down and I will explain as much as I know."

"Fine." I said while sitting back down in a chair waiting for her response. "Now I overheard the Prince talking to the King last night." she said

" All I heard was that the King told Lord James that he needs to focus on going to the Scollfyld kingdom. Instead of focusing his attention on a woman that might not be his true mate." She said

"I must go speak to his father now." I said as she fished, helping me into the dress.

Once she was finished I stormed out of my chambers, and started making my way towards the kings office.