Secret's

I held the letter fermely in my hand to find it was from Lord Benjamin.
"Adeline, go with Luke please." I said as I walked towards her.

" I want to stay with you and father!" She screamed.

"Luke will....." I paused for a moment to figure out a way that would make her want to leave. Then I continued.

"I mentioned how much you love cookies. And the cook loves making cookies. Perhaps Luke would like to take you."

I began to hold my breath hoping she would take the bait. And she smiled and grabbed Luke's hand and walked out the door dragging him with her.

"He said you owe him through the mind link." Jamie said in a seductive way as he stood close behind me.

His hand moved the hair back from my neck and kissed my mark. I moaned in pleasure.

"What does it say?" He asked me to bring me back down to earth.

Then I began to read the letter, once I took it out of the envelope.

"Dear Lady Rose,
I believe my father is becoming mad. He has gone through with some of his victories to take some of your territory that we have been fighting for all these years. I love you girls very much and can not wait to see you both soon. -Love Ben."

I heard Jamie begin to growl behind me. It sent shivers down my spine.

"You are mine." He said in a possessive tone. That I have yet to hear. However it made me wet instantly and I wished he would let me know.

Although I knew we didn't have the time to make love since my kingdom was endangered.

I slowly turned to see Jamie's eyes turn from soft blue to now bright gold. I immediately knew I was no longer in the presence of Jamie. It was Liam, his wolf that was staring at the note in my hand full of rage.

"Calm down Laim." My inner wolf said as she took control. He quickly became over joy and buried his head in my neck to surround himself with my scent.

Once he was calm he lifted his head up towards my face and smiled his goofy smile. His eyes were back to a soft blue color.

We both decided it would be best to return to King Franklin's kingdom today. We parted ways as I began to gather Adelines stuff, while Izzy packed mine.

"Please promise me you will visit once more." Izzy said once she was finished packing my things.

"Of course I will." I said in a cheerful manner that made her smile as I wiped away a tear from my cheek.

I pulled her close as we both began to cry. Because she was my friend and I had to abandon her once again.

However our friendly hug was interrupted by Adeline and Luke barging in with a large plate full of cookies.

I began to tell Adeline about us leaving when Luke and Izzy decided to leave us.

"I don't want to leave. I like it here, you're happy. Why do we have to go back?" She said as she began to cry in my arms.

I couldn't give her the real answer because she was still too young to understand anything about kingdoms. However I tried my best to calm her.

"We must go back. I would love to stay here but we have friends there. And they miss us dearly. The letter that Luke gave me earlier said that Ben loves you and can't wait to see you."

I said hoping it would calm her down. Thankfully it did and we began to make our way towards the carriage in the stables.

On our way down one of the hallways a woman that was quite beautiful with blonde hair stopped me.

She began by making conversation with me then followed us to the stables. I helped Adeline in as the strange lady pulled me away from the carriage.

"Get your hands off of me." I growled, pulling away from her.

"Please listen to me before King James gets here. I didn't want to be the one to tell you this..... But he didn't go to King Franklin's kingdom to find you." She said to me while making sure no one could hear her.

"Do you believe her?" I asked my inner wolf. She was hesitant but truly believed she was telling us the truth.

"Then why would he travel to King Franklin's kingdom?" I asked while I crossed my arms to seem like I didn't believe a word coming from her mouth.

"He was to marry me.... King Franklin is my Uncle, King James had to get his approval. And to my surprise he came back with you. I don't know which one of us he is using but I will guard my heart." She said then walked away as Jamie started to approach us.