Bathilda Bagshot's Trick

Start from the beginning

P.S-My name compromises the three most selfless mothers, and thank you for everything. 

You pressed a beautiful Lily, and helped it with Harry. And you made something like a box filled with flowers and put the two letters. And you smiled pleasantly at Harry.

"It's the first time I've wrote to my mum and dad." Harry said. 

"It's the one time you write, they can read it just once but... Worth it." You smiled softly again.

Ron looked away with an guilty expression, Hermione sat next to you and took your hand and hugged you. You closed your eyes the only sound being the wind, and the sense of touch being the snow. It was like that for a few moments. When you felt Harry get up your eyes were still closed but you felt his shadow over you, so he was beside you. 

"I think that woman over there is calling us..." Harry said motioning to an old lady from an distance. 

"So?" Ron asked. 

"Let's go, I think she recognizes me and wants to tell us something." Harry said urgently. The woman's gaze suddenly shifted towards you and she had a glint of excitement and motioned to come forward more urgently this time. 

"Uh I don't know guys, we shouldn't be trusting people just like that." You said uncertainly. 

Harry and Ron was making there way to the woman, and you and Hermione reluctantly trudged behind. You reached the woman and avoided eye contact at all costs. 

"Come." She almost hissed. Something about her didn't seem right as she led you to a old house attempting to lit a match stick, Harry took it from her and lit it herself. 

"You called me because you know something? about Albus Dumbledore? or any of our families? something we should know?" Harry said rapidly. 

The woman didn't say anything. 

"Do you know something?" Harry repeated himself. When again for the second time the woman just gazed at Harry, Harry grew impatient. 

"Can you talk quick? we can't be here for so long? do you know anything about what we seek?" Ron growled. 

The woman harshly grabbed your arm and Harry's and began hastily leading you upstairs. You wriggled out of her grip and questioningly glared at her, "If you would have told us to come we would! there was no need to grab us!" You said. 

"Harry, Y/n." Hermione said concerned. 

"Don't worry Hermione, I think she wants to show us something... In Parsletounge." 

"I don't believe it, it's anything of Dumbledore or our families, They were all Gryfindoors no way could they have any relation with Salazar, let alone a Descended." You said growing suspicious by the second. 

Your suspicions were clarified when the woman began to point to various pictures and then dropped coiling around transforming to a snake, It hissed angrily and attacked Harry. Coiling around him. 

At that moment Harry felt his scar burning he saw Voldemort he was growing excited. 

"Nagini, you have the boy?" Harry felt Voldemort asking through. 

"Yes.." Whispered the snake. 

"Keep him there, and do you have Y/n? try holding the girl." 

"The girl's attacking." Nagini hissed angrily at the spells Harry felt you were casting. 

"Attack the necklace on her neck, don't press to much, Nagini, I warn you don't press to much just enough to cause her pain." Voldemort said. 

Harry regained his senses and kicked the side of the snake and it coiled just enough to give him space to squirm out the grip. "Y/n, get Hermione, Ron and try to get out of here." 

"Incendio!" You shot, it recoiled for a few moments and it seemed to disappear until you felt a blow at your back and the snake angrily coiled around you and till it reached your neck, and it's sharp fangs piercing through the jewel on your neck one of the fangs pierced right through your neck. 
Instantly the jewel began firing and each fire was torture you couldn't scream at the shock. The last you herd were loud yells, and it was Black. 

When you regained your senses you still felt the hot mark on yourself the Snake was still coiled around you, and didn't budge

In a black, your eyes met with gleaming blood red eyes. Voldemort smirked kneeling down, and whispered something in Parseltounge. "It's alright now, you've done well, loosen up..."  Voldemort hissed you felt the snake uncoil. 

You fell down with a breath of relief. 
"Y-you weren't supposed to know that..." You gasped. 

Voldemort came closer to you and stroked your hair, "What wasn't I supposed to know my darling?" He hissed almost tauntingly. 
You slapped his hand away from you, and looked back. 

"Tell me Tom, what do You know about my mother that I don't?" 

Voldemort smirked harder, "Your really such a darling, to think I would just like that enlighten you..." 

"I noticed you wouldn't." You hissed angrily and barley managed to push him away before getting up and dusting the dust. 

"You'll try to escape again?... wonder that might be the last time."

"You don't scare me, Riddle. The order knows what it is doing." Voldemort's eyes gleamed and red and caught your wrist. 

"You dare that don't you?... using that... Tom was when we were friends--" 

"And 'darling' was when we were civil!" You shot back taking your hand away. You focused and Giving your might Apparated away.