bonus because i miss them

So you left for the city, I hope you like it there
You're only here now to see the Village Fair
You're just here for the music, that's all, or could it be
You miss the good old times when you danced with me

(When you danced with me- ABBA)

"Calm down," Damiano commanded as he was sitting down on my bed, with Marls on her laps.

"I cannot," I pleaded, seeing him through the mirror I was facing. "Considering how my high school graduation prom was, I'm not sure I can handle university one."

With what I said, Damiano laughed loudly. "The time you really fucked up."

I immediately turned at him to warn him for cursing but Marlena was already on it. "Daddy, no bad words," she pouted. Damiano shrugged, guilty.

"Sorry wormy," she didn't give a response to Damiano and instead she jumped out of his laps and walked towards me, standing by my side in front of the mirror.

"You look like a princess," she talked in admiration.

"Only princess here is you Marls," ı responded as I was leaning towards her to fix the bow on her head. She was around the age where picking out clothes was one of her biggest hobbies and today, for my graduation ceremony she had picked a light purple dress with matching hair bow.

"If both of my princesses are ready I think we have a place to be," Damiano talked, standing up. "They're waiting for us."

"You make it sound like it's our wedding," I crunched my face with disgust.

"A man can only dream," Damiano smirked. As Marlena was staring at us with confusion, we heard a fourth voice.

"I leave you alone for two minutes and you propose to my girlfriend?" Ethan was standing next to the door. He then looked at me, examining my outfit. "You look beautiful," he said with a smile.

"Hey," I breathed out, my heart starting to beat faster. Ever since we had gotten back together I had been feeling as if the first time we started dating, if not more excited. It had been few months since we made up but I was still feeling as excited as the first day, everytime I saw him.

"Hey," he smiled back at me.

"We do not have time for your flirting," Damiano commanded. "We're going, now."

So we did. Damiano drove us to my school where the graduation ceremony was going to be held. Others had already arrived once we got there. First one to hug me was Victoria.

"Look at you, you're all grown up now,"

I smirked. "We're the same age Vic," 

She hushed me. "Na-ah, I saw you grow up, literally. Let me have my proud moment."

"However you want," I continued to smile.

"I remember thinking high school was never going to end and look at us now, both university graduates," Miruna hugged me as well.

"Congratulations Carmen,"  Thomas smiled.

After that we attempted to walk but someone else stopped us.