lesson 12: (bitch) girls bite back

Hii! I'm going back home today so I hope to be more active.  I hope I can at least.

Also I have a question. I realized the story continues mainly by dialogues and less descriptive parts. I unintentionally did it in order to get into the personalities of the characters.

Also I try to write all of the characters equally but I happen to write about Ethan more than the others because plot kinda revolves around him. I hope it's not boring. Is it?

Enjoy,

She said to me
Forget what you thought
Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught
(Good Girls- 5SOS)

Content warning: sex materials

I put my feet on the part above the glove compartment. It was an old red jeep styled car but it was far from the glory of a jeep. It was more of a truck actually.

Even though it was old and damaged, the inside of it was pretty clean. Apart from the fact that it smelled like cigarettes.

Ethan had said that he was too bored of my house and I had told him it was too risky to be seen outside. So he had taken me with his "car" to drive to an empty lot.

"Behave yourself," he looked at me with the side of his eye. He was talking about my feet. I grinned annoyingly.

"Well I can take my shoes of if that's how you prefer."

He grimaced with disgust. "God please keep the fucking shoes on."

I widened my grinning. I had won. I sat comfortably to the seat. He drove for a couple of more minutes before parking to a top of a hill. It was all empty in deed. There were a few trees around. The city could be seen from above which  was a pleasing view. There were beer cans all over the grass floor but other than that, it was a great place. I should've been counted as lucky because we weren't in an empty parking lot or a forgotten gas station.

"Oh by the way, we'll meet Thomas and Miruna for the evening." he said as he was unbuckling his seat belt.

Why the fuck was I the last one to learn about things? Lately, Miruna wasn't talking to me too much. It's because I was with Ethan when Ethan wasn't with her. So it was hard to create our alone time with her.

"But before that, we have something else to take care of." he added when I didn't say anything.

I turned to him on my seat to be able to look at him. He began to explain.

"You know Vic right? Yeah. So she has this motto : girls bite back. I refuse to differ. Only bitch girls bite."

I frowned at him. I couldn't figure out if I was supposed to be angry at him for being sexist or was I not understanding what he said in the right way.

"Don't look at me like that. I don't mean it for sex. Not exactly. All I'm saying is, never use teeth for a blow job."

Oh. Coming here today I wasn't expecting to be educated about blow jobs. Which I had never gave to someone. Not even to Carter.

He shrugged when he saw the face I was making. "You said you want to satisfy him. You weren't about to bring up sexual satisfaction unless I did so I'm stepping up the game."