lesson 72: missing puzzle pieces can be found if you look to the right place

Heyy!

Do you guys know the tiktoks where people mock wattpad authours for over-exaggerating things that happen in their life and use them as an excuse to not uploading. Well... Believe me when I say I literally drove away from a fire TWICE in two days

But I'm in the car for most of the day so I have plenty of time to write (as long as I dont get carsick) so it's no excuse

Enjoy,

Taste me, you will see
More is all you need
Dedicated to
How I'm killing you
(Master Of Puppets- Metallica)

Their bus arrived on Monday afternoon. Miruna had left already so I was alone with Marlena. She was used to me and I was used to her so we hadn't faced any challenges.

The door bell rang and I excitedly got up to answer it, Marlena between my arms. was excited to greet them. But most importantly, I was excited to greet him, to tell him how proud I was. I was excited to see the joy in his eyes.

"'Sup milf?"

I had heard Damiano's voice as soon as I answered the door. I said "Ew that's disgusting. Besides, I'll be her wine aunt." While letting Damiano wrap his arms around both me and Marlena. We were both laughing.

"You're her step milf." he said. I made a grimace.

"David I think you are mixing two different porn categories into another." I said. He pulled away to close Marlena's little ears with his hands.

"Oh my god. I'm never leaving you alone with my child from now on."

I laughed loudly, he did too. After that he grabbed Marlena behind my arms and kissed both of her cheeks. She looked happy to unite with his father.

I had realized Damiano's and mine were the only voices heard in the enterance of the house. I looked back and saw no one. Damiano realized where I was looking at and why.

"Thomas said he needed some time alone. He was off during the whole thing so we decided to give him the space he needed." He began to explain and I nodded.

"Vic said she was off to see Miruna." He added. This was the perfect time to ask the question ı had in mind for quite some time now.
"Is something going on between those two?" I asked because ı wouldn't be surprised if there was. But Damiano seemed clueless.

"What kind of a something?" He asked, in shock. I shook my head mockingly. "You can never read the room can you?" I said rolling my eyes. He still looked confused.

"Are they dating?" He asked in shock. Well, I didn't know if they were dating or not but something we didn't know definitely was going on. And to be honest, I was glad it was. This would mean everything getting back on track. I wanted things to go back on track.

"Where's Ethan," I asked, changing the topic.

"Oh," Damiano replied. "He said he'd meet you at your place."

I frowned and asked. "Is something wrong?"

Maybe he had told Damiano something he hadn't told me. Damiano shrugged. "I don't know." he said, sounding
honest. I nodded, biting the inside of my cheeks.

"You can go," Damiano said. "I can handle it from here," he looked at Marlena, who was giving out little giggles. She was in a good mood.

"Thanks for everything." he said. I shrugged. I didn't want to be an awkward grace situation so I turned this into a joke. "What are step
milfs for?" I asked, causing him to
laugh.