lesson 54: broken boys heal broken girls

Heyy! Sorry for the late coming chapter.

I might seriously not be able to write tomorrow so I'll try to write two or more chapters today. Do you want me to upload all of the chapters I wrote today to upload or should I keep one for tomorrow? Lemme know which would you prefer.

And as always, 

Enjoy.

Hey girl, look at my mom, she's got it going on

Ha, you're blinded by her jewelry

When you turn your back she pulls out a flask

(Dollhouse- Melanie Martinez)

*

My mom was sitting on the couch, looking at us in a bossy way. Neither of us were talking so Ethan talked.

"Miss Bianchi, I can leave if I bother you," he said with an overly-mannered tone. I looked at him. "Ethan you don't have to try to make my mother like you. I don't like her so we don't need anybody's approval."

Ethan looked at my eyes with a sympathetic look but he still hadn't gotten rid of his kind manners. Which was annoying because my mother didn't deserve even the slightest of it.

My mom looked at me, he wasn't looking at Ethan. "What happened to the other guy? Carter was it?" 

I hated how rude she was. She was making it on purpose, to get Ethan angry. I could feel his body tense near mine but he kept his silence.

"Oh did I forgot to check my calendar today? Because I don't remember seeing mother-daughter bonding sleepover."

She rolled her eyes angrily. "Can you stop with the sarcasm. I have every right to question what's going on here. Not every day I see my daughter half naked with a boy in my house."

"Maybe that's because you don't see your daughter at all." I said. If she purposely tried to make us angry, I could sure purposely try to hurt her.

The doorbell rang. Both of my mom's and my eyes were connected to each other, anger coming out from both of ours' so Ethan got up to answer the door. He had put on the shirt  and shorts he found on couch now. 

I heard the door open. I was still looking at my mom.

"Hi you horny motherfuckers, your favorite dilf has arrived." I heard the familiar raspy voice.

It was an awkward situation and I was still angry at my mom. But seeing her terrified face had made me want to laugh. She genuinely looked shocked and scared at the same time. Damiano and Ethan came to the living room. Marlena was in Damiano's arms. He looked at my mother and asked,

"Who is this beautiful lady?" he asked.

We were used to him not reading the room by far so I didn't get angry at him. I actually was glad he was here because he was making my mom's blood boil.

"No one important." I said. My mom talked while looking at Marlena.

"I'm Carmen's mother. A mother who isn't pleased to see what she saw."