lesson 56: in crossed relationships, you might cross the line easily

BABIES I'M SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY

I MISSED YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH

Also thank you all for the sweetest messages ever <3 I love you sm

I've been distracted lately and I cannot sit behind the computer properly. Hopefully I'll get back on track soon. Thank you for your patience in the mean time.

I refuse to talk about iwbys music video and the multimedia because its too much and I still can't handle it. ty

Enjoy,

*

Outside a new day is dawning

Outside suburbia's sprawling everywhere

I don't want to go, baby

(Kids in America- Kim Wilde)

*

I wore the black dress me and Ethan had gotten together. It was always easier to go shopping with a dress because it was easier to change it.

I put my hair into a ponytail in a relief thought because I wasn't going to see Ethan for the day. It was Friday and we were going to go prom dress shopping. With Miruna and Victoria.

As I was heading out, I heard a familiar voice.

"Where are you off to?"

I looked at Damiano and his interrogator expression.

"Why?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I'm a dad. I would't want my daughter hang out around with boys like Edgar."

I laughed. Loudly. But he looked serious. He frowned.

"Every girl who lives under my roof are my daughters now. I'm responsible for your safety." he curled his lips. I laughed again.

"David as much as I would like to play on with your dilf game, I really need to go now. I'll be meeting with Miruna and Vic."

He dropped his shoulders, relieved. "Good. From now on I want you to see Edgar in here."

I laughed again while heading out the door. "Yeah dad. You can be sure that Ethan and I are very innocent."

I thought of the crack in my bed frame and smirked. Damiano knew the meaning behind this smirk so he made a grimace. I told him goodbye and left his house. I texted Ethan on my way.

I arrived to the place we were supposed to shop. I saw Miruna and Victoria had already arrived. When I went near them, we all greeted each other and entered the dress shop. Miruna had this dream to wear blue in prom. She wanted to be the real life cinderella. She went to the direction of blue dresses whilst I had no idea what to wear. 

We all grabbed couple dresses and started to try them on. When we were out of the dressing rooms I had a purple tulle long dress, Miruna had a dark blue long satin dress and Victoria had a short dark red dress. They both looked gorgeous to be honest.

"I think I'll try something lighter blue." Miruna said, looking at herself in the mirror. I looked at Victoria to see what she was thinking of her dress. She didn't look pleased.