lesson 67: be in the place where you are welcomed

HIIII

missed you sm oh gosh. how are you guys?

Also you know how I said the story is coming to an end slowly? I'm currently at a summer vacation and it inspired me to add summer vacation chapters to this book. So I might do that as well :) Meaning we will get more chapters.

As always,

Enjoy

Dawning, of a new era

Calling, don't let it catch you falling

Ready or not at all

So close, enough to taste it

Almost, I can embrace this

Feeling, on the tip of my tongue

(Green Day- Waiting)

*

We had been waken up by Damiano, knocking on my door pretty persistent.

"Oh come on!" I heard his voice shout because my window was open. "Maybe you could've waken up easily if you could tame yourselves." he continued to shout. "Get your asses over here you animals who cannot control their sexual urges."

We had waken up at four am yesterday and spent hours and hours on the rooftop. The sun had risen above us and it shined brightly during noon. It was only when , we decided to come back and sleep.

"I'll kill him." Ethan murmured while smelling my neck. I leaned my head on him and kissed his forehead. "It's okay. You have to got up for the show."

His face looked like he was only now remembering the show they booked at the pub today. He frowned unpleasantly.

"Are you nervous?"

He opened his eyes and looked at my eyes. His eyes had mixed emotions.

"I am." he said, being honest. I liked that. He was always so closed to others. I liked seeing him with is guards down. It was moments like this that made me know he was genuinely comfortable.

"I want everything to go right. It's important to me you know? Being successful I mean. Music is my only ticket out of here. I can't prove my father right." he said, he sounded painful. Damiano was still knocking on the door.

"STOP THAT WE ARE COMING." I shouted. I leaned on Ethan and kissed his collarbone. After that I grabbed his hand and kissed each of his fingers. "You are talented Ethan. You will make it. You will be successful and save yourself." I said. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer, kissing my head.

After that we both got out of bed. We were still both dressed up from earlier so we directly stepped to the door. I took a step but I felt being pulled back by my hair. I had put it into a ponytail before going to sleep. Ethan grabbed the hair tie and removed it.

"Now you are good to go." he said and patted my shoulder. I rolled my eyes.

"Finally." Damiano said once we opened the door. "I was about to call the cops on you for excessive sexual content."