Just The Right Amount Of Push Needed

Start from the beginning

With her fists drawn by her sides, the Saiyan shot off the ground, imitating a soaring javelin and shocking Android 13 with the speed at which she closed the distance between them. The Android pointed his finger-gun at her, firing another massive energy beam from it, but Chayote curled into a ball and simply rolled around its edges before straightening herself out and slamming her overhead fist into the back of Android 13's head. This overwhelming force left the helpless murder robot completely under her control as Chayote dived to the floor while carrying him under her slamming fist and shoved No. 13's face through layers of solid rock.

The rocky floor of the Gizard Wasteland shattered, massive boulder platforms began plummeting into underground canyons, and the two bruisers danced across them. Chayote and Android 13 vanished from one falling platform to another, looking for more favorable positions to collide from. With the two charging at once another, vanishing in rapid succession with dozens of snap vanishes from either side, Chayote unleashed a flurry of jabs from both arms at her opponent but Artificial Human No. 13 just smirked, bobbing and weaving around them while a faint silver spark gleamed at the corner of his eyes with each evasive motion.

While at first, the murderous Android was perfectly content with just styling on Chayote by rendering her incapable of landing one good hit on him, then, along came the counters. The Android shut Chayote's rampant flurry of fists down with a well-placed shot of a tiny Ki blast to her gut that stunned the Super Saiyan and left her wide open. Chayote roared, releasing a clamoring sonic shock wave potent enough to shake the entire wasteland and grind through the stone canyon as she rushed onward. Almost like it was an effortless matter, Artificial Human No. 13 slid around her hook and jabbed at her liver before shooting an undisputed uppercut to her lower jaw.

Chayote was about to burst with an explosive Ki wave bubble but Android 13's knee socked her in the lower jaw again, shutting her mouth down from emitting another shock wave and forcing it to reverberate back through her body as he drove his elbow, his backhand and a shoulder tackle into Chayote's core body, sending her flipping vertically down to the bottom of the canyon.

"Unbeknownst to you, the entirety of Capsule Corps records of your every fight and all the intelligence that Dr. Puri had on you now runs through my processors. I made sure to check your current patterns and update the data during our battle. Now, there is not a punch you can throw that will surprise my Data Input, alien," Android 13 proudly proclaimed, aiming his arm down and firing a Full Power Energy Wave at Chayote's flipping body.

Searing heat engulfed the Saiyan. The familiar sound of her tattered clothes flapping in the wind was the first thing besides the pain from her bruising that reached Chayote. Then came the wave of heat pulsing through her cheeks and running down her body. Chayote's eyes shot wide open and stopped her from taking a splash into a river of magma down below. Wiping the blood off her bruised face with the back of her hand, Chayote looked up.

"That's right, just keep looking at me with those hateful eyes of yours. It'd mean the world to me if you'd reveal your true nature as a human-hater before I send you to your premature grave," Artificial Human No. 13 snickered, dragging his thumb across the area under his nose with a teasing scratch. "Do you really think the fact that you've hidden your alien spawn from us in some human household will save it from the culling of the deplorable? Though you shouldn't worry, it is just a baby. Even if it's an alien baby, my heart's too sweet for those kinds of things. We'll probably just fling it into space and give it a fair chance to fly back to its home planet where it belongs."

"Oh... Hell, yes..." Chayote closed her eyes and drew a deep breath in. Android 13 bent his head to the side, looking baffled by this sudden shutdown of the Saiyan's will to fight. His preconceived notions supposed a Saiyan was a violent creature by its very nature that wouldn't stop fighting until it either destroyed its enemy or the Saiyan died themselves. This ooze of calmness seemed like a deceitful lull. Even a bigoted clock was right twice a day.