Xin Yanlai got into the co-pilot by himself and opened the window to let the wind blow into the car.

The car was open to the public, although he looked attentively, but in his ears he heard grandson talking to the slender and quiet little sister, his old man's eyebrows almost flew out.

He had been waiting here for an hour, and the car was parked in a parking lot not far away. He was far away and he saw his grandson at a glance. He looks like a damn, tall and long legs, gentle, a clothes rack, and looks youthful in simple jeans and shirts. Such a big child always changes quickly, even if I have seen it during the New Year, now it looks a little taller, and it seems to be different from the New Year.

It's just... is this kid really a younger sister? Take a look at the focused attention he had just bent over and guarded the little girl, and then looked at the worried little eyes that turned his head from time to time, even if his old man's myopia was a thousand degrees, he could see clearly and plainly.

Which is the younger sister, the stepdaughter of the uncle's family, it doesn't really matter, so close and loving, the sweetheart is pretty much the same.

Young people can't hide what they like in their hearts. Old people like grandpa can see it right away.

Looking at it, Grandpa didn't say anything. Who didn't have such a time. The old man still had a secret guess in his heart. It is estimated that his grandson ran over so suddenly because his dad did not agree with his thoughts, so he brought the little girl to hide from him.

As long as he thinks of the disagreement of the surname Xin, the grandfather will be unwilling in his heart. He only thinks that you are a stinky thing. He knows that forcing my grandson to say that he is his father will not be regarded as his father. Why do you disagree. When he thought about it this way, the awkwardness in his heart was gone, but he felt that he had to make his grandson happy as he wished.

Moreover, Xin Xiaolu has a slender frame and few white-skinned words. He looks like a good-looking child. Grandpa is getting older. When he sees such a little girl, he can't help feeling love... It can be seen that Xin Yanlai's aesthetic and hobby is inherited from Mother's side.

Grandpa's house is by the sea. It is a single-family house in the town. The house is not big, with two floors. The roof is painted blue. From a distance, I can see a blue-roofed cottage by the sea, like a fairy tale.

"Xiaolu, look at Grandpa's house over there."

Their car went around a bend and saw a large sea and undulating huts. The slightly warm sea breeze brought a seaside unique smell and swept away the stuffiness in the car. Today is a sunny day, the sun is shining on the sea, and it looks shimmering. Xin Xiaolu lay on the side of the car window, listening to Xin Yanlai's words and looking at the single blue hut in the distance.

The house used to be two people with grandpa and grandma. Later, when grandma passed away, only grandpa lived there. He retired and now he has nothing to do. Every day he raises flowers and fishes at home. Xin Yan comes to see the roof and walls. The new paint on the face knows that Grandpa probably just painted it recently.

He was amused and said to the grandpa: "Grandpa, you have painted the paint yourself again. Now that you know I'm coming, I bought the paint and put it there. I can help you paint it together. I painted it with you when I was a kid." I used to be like a little parent at home, but I looked like a little boy in front of my grandpa. Xin Xiaolu didn't look outside anymore, but looked a little strangely at Brother Milk.

Grandpa was also happy in his heart, but still the expression on his face, "You know what to paint. When I was young, I played with my paint and painted the walls in a mess."