Chapter 91: No Regrets

T/W: sexual content, alcohol

These two themes may be offensive to some readers, so proceed at your own risk. Remember, you've been warned.

- daine 🧡💛

--------------------------------------------------

Ace's POV

It's 11:30 p.m. and it's almost midnight. I can't sleep, that's why I chose to read books and prepare for the lessons in advance. I don't want to waste time. However, I can't concentrate either. Just thinking about her situation made me sad.

I recall one of her previous statements. "I want him to be happy."

How selfless of you, Bella.

I can't help but wonder where she got all of her courage. No, she's putting on a mask. She looks okay, but she's not. She is always concerned with others, but what about her? Bella is willing to go through hardships for someone she cares about.

How is she doing right now? Did she get home safely?

I took out my phone and scrolled through the chats. I'd like to send her a message right now, but what if she's not awake? Or does she prefer to stay alone for the time being?

I was surprised to receive a notification in the middle of the night. I immediately looked to see who it was, and I was even more surprised.

'3 new messages'

It's from Arwyn.

Master Hell 🔥:

Hey, Ace

Sorry

It's my fault

I have a bad feeling about this.

Alas Ka:

Oh, hi

You're still aqwak

*awake

Why, did somehng happened?

*something

Master Hell 🔥:

Ace, are you drunk?

Typos again

Alas Ka:

No, I'm perfectly find

*fine

I'm sorry, it's because of the keyboard

Master Hell 🔥:

Forget it, now's not the time

Alas Ka:

Please, get straight to the point

Master Hell 🔥:

Fine

She needs you now

Alas Ka:

What happened?

Master Hell 🔥:

I can't explain now

It happened so fast

I sighed deeply. I think I get it already.