The girl looks hysterical.

'Young people are very noisy.'

I slightly remember what I heard on the train.

Cale's heroes, war or something like that.

'So why is he trash? Why don't you just let me die or bring someone who knows about this story!?'

I couldn't help but sigh in annoyance internally.

"Og!Cale is not trash! He did it for the family! He even traded his body with Kim Rok Soo to save the world! I, why is he so kind! Huaaa!"

Then their destination arrived, and we never saw each other again.

So why am I in this situation!?

"I see....?"

Ron saw Deruth who looked lost in thought continued. He didn't like his reaction when he said Cale was trash.

As a father, shouldn't he be asking why even though he lost his memory.

"Then your stepson, Basen Henituse. Because he was intelligent, many nobles asked him to be the next successor. He was a good and obedient child."

I nodded not thinking much about it.

"Then you have a daughter and she is the youngest, Lily Henituse. She is quite interested in the sword even though she is only 4 years old. Young master Cale is 12 while young master Basen is 10."

I just need to know about the basics. The others will be answered later.

"Fine, you can go. I seem to have to take care of this since I'm the lord of this territory, don't I?"

Ron nodded and left.

Klik.

Beside the door, Ron saw Cale who was leaning against the wall.

'He must be worried because he heard his father lost his memory.'

Cale looked to Ron for an answer.

"How about you talk to him yourself, young master?"

Cale frowned looking like he wanted to intimidate Ron.

But in Ron's eyes, Cale just looked like a cute puppy trying to look scary.

"So I excuse myself first young master."

Ron happily pranked his pup who became irritated and stomped his feet on the floor.

"Who's outside? You can come in."

Cale who heard his father's voice was startled, and slowly pushed the door, while peeking into the room.

Cale could see his father staring at his paperwork just like when his mother had just died.

Cale slowly walked in, and sat down on a chair, beside the bed.

"Who are you?"

Cale flinched at that.

'Father forgot me? Has he forgotten about mother too?'

Cale's eyes seemed to be filled with disappointment.

"Did you forget mom too?"
'I don't even know her.'

Deruth shook his head.

"I see...."

Cale weakly replied as he gripped his pants tightly. He was annoyed. How could his father just forget about his mother!?

"To you, is mother unimportant?"

Cale asked boldly considering his father had forgotten about him as well.