ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ & ғɪᴠᴇ 💜

______________________________🖊

"Guys chill!" Jordan groans while he tries to adjust on the bed, he quickly tries a sitting position, obviously tried on the laying position.

"Jay!" Wealth calls in a daring tone.

"God. This crazy headache." Jordan complains, while he turns to both friends, the look they were giving him wasn't helping either. "What happened?" He asks.

"Nothing serious, you were high on whatever you took, we also met you headed to the cafeteria, " Goriola says in a mock tone.

"Yes, holding hands with a particular junior student, which seems new!" Wealth concludes, making Jordan pause like he was trying to think of something

"I swear I took little, which isn't capable of getting me high!" Jordan says like he was confused.

"Yes, you took little." Goriola chides.

"Fine. I'm sorry!" Jordan says.

"You know this could implicate us right? You are lucky you weren't spotted." Goriola shrugs.

"And what's between you and that girl?" Wealth asks bluntly. Making Jordan pause like he was thinking.

"Which girl?" Jordan asks with an inquisitive look.

"The girl on scholarship in SS2. The one who came in this term!" Wealth asks in a carefree manner. Meanwhile, Goriola facial expression changes. Wealth knew so much, what did they expect from Wealth of all people? Anywhere there were girls, he was there.

"And I wanted to ask about that too!" Goriola says with an undecipherable expression.

"Wait April?" Jordan asks with a confused expression. He looks at both guys. "Nothing!" He blurts out.

"This is the fourth time I am seeing you both together, which is unusual, " Wealth says in a carefree tone. He quickly picks up his sweater.

"Hey, she is a junior student."

"Yeah, a junior student who can hug you anytime!" Wealth says, making Jordan take a quick look at him and nod his head.

"Wealth, don't twist it,  "

           ______________________________🖊

"Take it easy!" April says while leading Science down to the parking lot. Since the previous day, she had been unwell, at first they took it as something little, but after what transpired the previous night, the school management had no other choice than to release her for her parents to come to pick her up.

April hadn't really seen her this vulnerable before.

"Mum!" Science calls out with a weak voice. April greets the woman who Science called mum, she took note of the fact, that Science really had a deep resemblance with her mum.

"How are you dear?" Mrs. Chuku asks April with a genuine smile.

"Fine ma."

"When did it start?" Mrs. Chuku asks.

"Last night!" April responds while Science clings to her for support.

"We will go straight to the family doctor!" Mrs. Chuku says directly to Science who gets into the car without saying a word. "It might be food poisoning!"

"Science, be safe!" April calls out to Science who seemed too tired to talk.
Mrs. Chuku gives April a gentle nod before she heads to the driver's seat. In less than a minute April watches their car zoom out of the compound.