ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜

thereal_bharrie
Said if I update, she will be fine😂
Get well soon baby.
Love you
Just wanted to make you smile.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

While she settles in, April places her bag on the desk. Turning to her left, she sees Tibiebi staring at her. That was when she realized she stepped on her shoes. She murmurs a quick apology, but Tibiebi does not answer, so she takes up her book and begins to flip through. Not liking the hostile atmosphere, April quickly turned away.

Light throws his arm around April's neck as soon as he reaches his chair, whispering something that makes her smile. She did not even notice when Dumlesi approached them.

"April, please lend me your chemistry notes!" Dumlesi says. April wondered what was wrong with her because she was not in her usual bubble.

"You will not write while the teacher is in the classroom. Later, you will be bothering someone!" Light murmurs, making April smile. They both seemed too childish to her.

"Am I asking for your notes?" Dumlesi asks sternly. "Mind your business!" She murmurs. Making Light's smile broaden.

"You are asking for our notes. My friend's notes are also mine." Light drags on.

Dumlesi could tell by the look on his face that he was far from ready to stop talking.
She just gives off a hiss. She was not in a good mood.

"I had no idea when April became your friend," Dumlesi says, accepting April's book. "Attention seeker!" Once she reaches a point, she calls out as she leaves. She pauses and looks over at April. "Thank you!"

"Why do you enjoy getting on her nerves?" April asks, then laughs.

"I enjoy seeing her angry face. It makes me happy." Light speaks and smiles.

"April Is your English language up to date?" Someone inquires from the left. causing April to nearly turn right away. She could not believe Tibiebi was actually speaking to her. The girl had never engaged in a proper and meaningful conversation with her. They actually stayed in the same dormitory.

"Yes..i..do," April stuttered.

"Kindly lend me!" Tibiebi speaks with a straight face.

"Okay," April says as she opens her bag.

The loud noise in the classroom catches everyone's attention. April could not help but turn in the direction where the sound was coming from.

She could not understand what was going on. Efe, who appeared to be bleeding, held his hands close to his mouth. While Wendy stood in front of him, daring him with her gaze.

"Wendy, can you please stop acting like a tout?" Tari, who appeared agitated, confronts her.

"Cross my path if I do not design your face with it!" Wendy attacks Tari. The rage on her face was obvious.

"What happened? Light whispers to April, who was also unaware.

"Wendy, why did you use your bangle on him? You are just too short-tempered!" Nimi attacks.

Wendy hisses and begins walking back to her seat.

"Wendy, If not for one thing, I would have given you a dirty slap. Seems you are stupid. You know who to mess with!" Efe says, appearing enraged.

"Try it and see how it turns out!" She chuckles. "Bastard!" She sets off to find her seat.

A very loud jeering noise is made. "Efe, after all the mouth sharping. You can't even land her one slap, " Gideon says and laughs. Meanwhile, Wendy instantly turns to face him.