ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜

Wendy groans, frustrated. She could not take the headache and vowed never to drink alcohol again.

She lays on her pillow, trying to forget about what happened the night before. She thinks of how she almost messed her life up if she hadn't. She sits up and begins to calculate her ovulation period while taking a deep breath.

She had no contraceptives to help her out of the situation, and telling her brother was like digging her own grave. Remembering how she threatened him. Kenny was someone she knew well. He will want to deal with her. He will not mind telling their mother. After all, he was closer to there mum than she was. Darlintina was currently off-limit. She didn't have her number in memory, she would have used Aurora or Favours phone. Telling Boma or Precious was what she would never think of doing.

She knew deep down that the alcohol was not the only thing to blame. She also let it happen. She could not remember if he was wearing a condom.

"No, no!" She yells and throws everything off her reading table. She looks back and sees Aurora staring at her in terror.

"What exactly are you doing there?" She barked. Meanwhile, Aurora trembles. "Get out!" She barked.

She observes Aurora retreat. When she tries to leave, Wendy stops her.

"Get back!" She orders. Not missing the tears which dropped from Aurora's eyes. She walks over to Auro ra, wondering if she said too much, and is taken aback when she receives a bone-crushing hug.

"You also hate me!" Aurora says amidst tears. Catching Wendy off guard.

"Why would you say that?" Wendy now pulls her to a seat on the bed, kneeling closer to her.

"You become irritated whenever I get close!" Aurora responds. Meanwhile, Wendy takes a deep breath. "Are you still angry at him?" Aurora asks. Meanwhile, Wendy, who did not understand what she was saying, gave her a strange look.

"Who?"

"Derek, Uncle Marks son!" Aurora responds. Wendy stares at her.

"It is not like that. I am not angry; I am simply looking out for you. Okay, I apologize for my off-grid approach, but you were not helping. Why would you put on such clothing when you were both alone? Anything could happen. You do not just trust people..."

"Derek's not like that!" Aurora sniffs cutting of Wendy off.

"Just one question. Has a boy touched you before?" Wendy asks with a straight face. Meanwhile, Aurora lets out a smile.

"Yeah!" Aurora responds, making Wendy's facial expression serious. "Boys touch me every day, Dad is a boy right. How is it possible for me not to make any contact with a boy?" Aurora asks with a mischievous smile.

"Aurora, I am not joking. I will spank you!" Wendy says with a smile. She knew Aurora was playing her.

"No!" Aurora responds. Wendy ruffles her hair and attempts to back away, but is stopped by her sister's words.

"You know Aunty Sofia's brother Uche?" Aurora asks Wendy who suddenly stops.

"Yeah!"

"He always touches me!" Aurora says, meanwhile, Wendy's eyes widen

"Aurora, I don't understand," Wendy says while her heart beats furiously.

"He always tries to touch my breast and butt!" Aurora says now facing the floor. Wendy guides her face back with her hands.