CHAPTER THIRTEEN💜

Darlintina smiles as she turns to face her friend. "I noticed one dirty white like that on the floor. I cleaned my legs with it. Now, this shapeless thing is accusing me of misusing her Sunday outfit!" Darlintina explains to Wendy, who maintains a serious expression.

"Who are you referring to as a shapeless thing?" Bright inquires as she moves towards Darlintina.

"You, of course!" Boma fires.

"Boma, mind your business. This doesn't concern you!" Bright warns. Meanwhile, Ibinabor holds her tightly, trying to restrain her from fighting.

"My friends business is my business!" Boma speaks in a sing-song voice.

"I wonder oh!" Precious chips in siding Boma.

"Darlintina, you said it was a dirty white right?" Wendy inquires with a mock smile, clearly attempting to be an agent of peace.

"That was it!" Darlintina says, raising her hands dramatically.

"The white was dirty. You don't have to blame her!" Wendy says to Bright who looked like she was seriously trying to control her anger. She turns to her friend. " But Darlintina, ahan. Aren't you aware of this? It's Bright na, there is no difference between her neat and dirty clothes." Wendy says to Darlintina with an innocent look making her friends burst into laughter.

Most Junoir girls who were around tried their best to control themselves. They knew that laughing was like digging their own grave.

"Wendy, you are extremely stupid!" Flourish fires. Meanwhile Bright tries to free herself from Ibinabors grip.

"Like I would always say. You are as cheap as your words." Wendy smirks.

"Albino escape!" Boma chips in. Making the four friends laugh.

"Illiterates." Flourish fires.

"I know you aren't referring to me!" Wendy says with a smile. Meanwhile, Flourish attempts to respond, but Ibinabor beats her to it.

"Wendy, you are still childish. Sorry to say, I wouldn't dare insult myself by bringing myself down to your level!" Ibinabor says with a calm smile. Boma exclaims immediately and jumps up dramatically.

"Wonders oh. I.B is talking oh. Toilet girl is talking. Shey they have finished fucking your sense in the toilet?" Boma asks, obviously not minding her language and loud voice. Ibinabor's facial expression changes immediately.

"You are an idiot," Ibinabor says while she launches towards Boma and pushes her off immediately.

"This one she has the strength to attack you. They haven't broken her legs today!" Precious says amidst laughter

"Ibinabor stop it!" Flourish says trying to stop her friend who looked ready to fight.

"You were stopping Bright. Just ignore them." Fisayo intervenes.

"I.b, we aren't like them. We don't want to get into the bad eggs record." Flourish says.

"You mean our family house? We were the first to appear on the list this term. So designing your bodies should not be a problem." Darlintina speaks.

"Ibinabor, if you know they gave birth to you properly, try me. If you know you aren't scared of me. Cross here!" Boma says drawing an Imaginary line on the floor. Before she knew what was going on Ibinabor had attacked her. While trying to free herself, she picks up a mirror close to her and smacks it on Ibinabor's face. Flourish attempts to separate, but Wendy drags her backwards.