ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"I didn't say the both of you should pick the whole supermarket oh!" Chiburoma says immediately they got to the entrance of Everyday Supermarket.

"But he sent you a reasonable amount," Homa says.

"Shey the money is for Chiburoma and was given by Chiburoma's boyfriend, " Chiburoma chides emphasizing her name. Meanwhile, April who knew their argument wasn't planning on ending soon, pulls her friend with her.

"Big sis. No issues, we won't pick much, as it stands now self. I will just pick a few things I will need for school." April says pulling her friend away.

"Speak for yourself oh!" Homa complains while April pulls her into the supermarket which was stocked to the brim.

Homa gets a trolley, getting her friend and sisters attention. April tries to smile, while Chiburoma nods her head.

"Everyone of us will be using that trolley then!" Chiburoma confirms.

"Those ones you people are saying are your business. Get yours, I don't want to mix my things with yours." Home complains.

"Better still get a basket, who is paying?" Chiburoma asks, meanwhile April who knew them and how they argued, picked up a basket and starts walking away. She looks for the necessary things to pick.

She picks three Lady care pads, before moving to the other part of the supermarket, while moving she hears her name, wondering who called her, and she turns around almost immediately.

Shocked and surprised, by whom she saw, she lets out a small smile.

"Hey!" Nimi waves, she is quick to access him, he looked different in his jeans and hoodie. She knew uniforms changed people's looks. His grey eyes were glowing too.

"Hi," April says, meanwhile he pulls her into a hug, which she stiffens in. Trying her best not to show she was uncomfortable, she hugs him back.

"So, you stay around? Thought you said Rumuodumaya?" Nimi says casually.

"I came to get something with my friend's sister," April explains.

"Season greetings." Nimi smiles. "I actually tagged along with my friend and who definitely escorted someone too." Nimi laughs. Making April smile too.

"Nimi! This is the restroom?" April recognized that voice.

She turns to Tari who had a small smile playing between his lips.

"Hey!" He waves at April

"Hi, " April waves back.

"Where is Clara?" Nimi asks.

"I'm done, we can leave!" A girl who April guessed was with them says, immediately she gets to their presence. She waves at April, who smiles acknowledging it.

"We you come to the new year's eve party," Nimi says directly to April.

"I won't be available." April smiles, remembering it was the same party Jordan had invited her to.

"Oh!" Nimi smiles. "See you around then." He says.

April watches them retreat in silence.

"Who was that cutie, you were talking to?" Homa says startling April, who had no idea when she got to her back. "The guy is hot! Hope he asked for your number?"

"My classmate; he is my classmate," April said.

______________________________🖊