CHAPTER FIVE💜

April fills her eyes with the splendor of Hallel Colledge as they make their way to the classroom. The morning devotion had already occurred.

April realized she was running late for her first day of class, and she resolved not to let it happen again. While walking, she noticed the distinction between juniors and seniors. Their uniform had some distinctive features. Not only was the shirt short-sleeved, but the collar was also blue, because if they wore blazers, it would be impossible to tell the difference between juniors and seniors.

April could not take the fact that Dumlesi had been talking since they left the room, and it was suddenly irritating her. The girl had such a blubber mouth.

"Queens!" Someone calls out to them as they approach the Ss2 building, causing them to halt. April was unable to identify who they were. She only needed to take one more look to recognize the guy as one of the guys they were ogling during dinner.

The girls were unfamiliar. But from the way April looked at them, she knew they had power over them.

"Dumlesi, do you sleep in the restroom?" One of the girls asks, frowning.

"Senior Chelsea, it was not my fault; you know I am in the same room as the eight devils," Dumlesi says solemnly. Meanwhile, April's eyes catch something. She now understood why they had stopped them in such a manner. They were standing in front of the Sp girl, the Dsp girl, and the Disciplinary Perfects, one of whom appeared to be half-caste. Dumlesi's laughter brings her back to reality.
April could not remember what made Dumlesi laugh so hard; all she noticed was that the guy who looked like a half-caste smiled as well. And she admired his teeth. Because he owned a nice set.

"Just go," the senior who April remembered as Chelsea says with a smile.

"You are lucky." The guy who appeared to be half-caste says this seriously.

"Senior Goriola, I promise it will not happen again," Dumlesi says with a big smile.

"Just go away; you always have an excuse." The girl with the Dsp crest expresses irritation.

"Senior Sylvester, senior Sylvester!"
Dumlesi hails annoying the Dsp girl who is attempting to control herself. April has a keen eye. She noticed Science had not said anything either. Dumlesi simply did the talking.

"Just leave before I change my mind," Chelsea frowns, causing the three girls to move involuntarily.

"Your cousin Chelsea is a bitch," Science says as they walk to their classroom. Dumlesi stops in the meantime, and because of the way she stood, April and Science are compelled to follow suit.
Science gave Dumlesi a stern look and stared back at her for a while before startling both of the girls with a brief laugh.

"She is a real bitch," Dumlesi chuckles, while April gives Science the "what is wrong with this girl" expression.

"Dumlesi, are you aware that you are the drama queen? I thought for a while that you were upset with me because I called your cousin a bitch," Science says, turning to face April, who just looks at them silently.

"What? I know she is a bitch," Dumlesi says with a funny expression as she resumes walking. April and Science follows suit. While walking, April's stomach grumbles, drawing stares from both girls.

"Ewww, was that you?" Dumlesi asks with a mock tone. Meanwhile, April tries to open her mouth but then closes it, embarrassed.

"Dumlesi!" Science glares.

"What! I am just wondering,"

"I did not eat much last night; the last time I ate properly was in the morning, yesterday," April says, perplexed as to where her voice came from.