CHAPTER FOURTEEN💜

"Do you still feel sick?" Science expresses concern. Meanwhile, Nancy nods slowly. April could tell just by looking at her that she was sick.

"If this continues, we will all go to the sickbay!" Dumlesi suggests.

"No, no. "I will be fine." Nancy says, making Science wonder why she was so opposed to going over to the sickbay.

"Nancy, fear of drugs will not get us anywhere, " Dumlesi frowns.

"Let us just go to the toilet," Nancy suggests. They immediately turn towards the toilet.

April takes her time to observe the environment, immediately they walk into the restroom. When they reach the corridor, everyone comes to a halt as Dumlesi speaks.

"Science, go in with her. You know I despise seeing such things. I will wait here with April." Dumlesi responds to Science, who simply rolls her eyes.

"It is not a new thing!" Science lets out a hiss.

"Science, let us go!" Nancy, who appeared weak, urges.

April and Dumlesi watches them till they disappear into thin air. The restroom seemed so big. April looked awestruck as she examined the surroundings. You could eat there, if you wanted. It was really neat. She smiles as she recalls her previous school's toilet. She never made the mistake of coming back after the first time. Faeces were strewn about everywhere. She was very impressed by the large hall filled with various stalls.

"I want to pee!" Dumlesi exclaims.

April could not help but smile at the way she said it. She had the voice of a kindergarten girl. April nods, encouraging her to go.

"Let us go; you will not be comfortable standing here by yourself!" Dumlesi urges April, who does not say anything but follows orders.

  As they approached a stall, they heard moans. This noise causes April and Dumlesi to exchange strange looks. The moaning sound becomes more audible as one advances.

"Allow me to use this." Dumlesi speaks to April, who nods her head in agreement. 

April attempts to follow but slips, causing her to scream loudly. April shuts her eyes, ready to receive the fall of her life, silently cursing herself, for been too clumsy these days. When she noticed she hadn't reach the floor yet. She opens her eyes slowly, only to see Dumlesi holding on to her.

"If you like, don't stand up. Do you think this is Bollywood? I will just let you fall now, " Dumlesi says and rolls her eyes, almost immediately. April wonders silently how cruel she can sound most of the time, instead of saying something soothing. She was busy adding salt to her injury.

"Thank you!" April says to Dumlesi, who just murmurs in response. They both hear a loud noise. They turn to face the direction and are taken aback to see who it is.

Dumlesi stares at the plaster on her face, while she wets her dry lips. April on the other hand, stares at her. They could see the shock on her face, which she was quick to cover up.

"What are you two staring at? Have you ever seen a ghost? Idiots!" She says and walks away almost immediately. Obviously uninterested in whatever response they were going to provide. April quickly faces Dumlesi, who has an inquisitive expression on her face.

"Honestly, Dumlesi, why do you have to be so annoying? We have been looking for you both." Science who  stood not too far from them, glares.
Interrupting what was going on. It was obvious she just got there.